Is there any way

Tanaku

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To make your chin stronger? Or its just 100% a natural thing and you cant really make it stronger?

100% serious question so please dont make jokes of me.

Jawsersize, bro.
when-all-you-do-is-talk-in-the-gym-and-21761000.png

Yeah, BJ 3x20min 3 days a week.

If you're talking about being able to take a better hit and reduce your chances of getting knocked out then there are a few exercises you can do. Mostly focusing on exercises for your neck/traps can reduce the chance of getting concussed- but mostly the ability to take a punch will be based off your genetics.

@j123 where is the chin conditioning video? Son, I am disappoint.

TS, there is not.

Best thing you can do is:

1) Build up your skill level and learn to see punches coming, and protect yourself
2) Learn to have good posture, to be balanced and be in good position to be take a hit
3) Be in great shape, you'll recover from blows much faster that way
4) Eat clean and live a healthy lifestyle
5) Don't throw away your chin in the gym doing gym wars. It will only deteriorate with age and wear and tear.

Last edited:
@Sano

I can't be giving the trade secrets away bud, but since its a nice tight knit community, I'll give you guys a good regimen

@Sano

I can't be giving the trade secrets away bud, but since its a nice tight knit community, I'll give you guys a good regimen

There it is!

Please don't do this TS

@Sano

Seeing men hitting women disgusts me. Even with proper technique.

PS. No, TS. Better train not-getting-hit like Prime Machida and Wonderboy.

Seeing men hitting women disgusts me. Even with proper technique.

PS. No, TS. Better train not-getting-hit like Prime Machida and Wonderboy.
He went easier on the chickas.

Build up neck musculature while workimh on good defense. Otherwise its all natural ability, bone densitu and cerebral spinal fluid.

Build up neck musculature while workimh on good defense. Otherwise its all natural ability, bone densitu and cerebral spinal fluid.
Naw, just let your coach bang it out on your chin

Back