Is there anyone more annoying than..

LukeSkyrocker

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
self proclaimed “woke” people?! Ugh they need to fuck off and die seriously. They are the antithesis of realization of self. You don’t TELL people how ‘woke’ (stupid fucking word too, ‘awakened’ is the correct term) you are, if you actually are, and it’s a matter of degrees, but people will instinctively sense it. Now I ask you, does me shitting on “woke people” to see superior to them create an infinite regress? If you still have a social media account, you are not woke you dumb twat! That includes me

234.jpg

i literally have no idea what your talking about

You mean like, as opposed to people that are asleep?

Woke people talk about being woke without moving. So they really just sleep walking in the same dream.

posters that use this place as their diary

I don't actually know what woke means. Is it some tinfoil hat type of thing?

Woke is a very athletic and explosive word.

woke and sleep are not the words that I would use. Open-minded and Close-minded are better words IMHO. Like anything in life, there are levels to it.

Hipsters, vegans, millennials, trans-trenders, conspiracy theorists, Gen-Z, super-partisan people on both sides, Neo-Cons, starstruck people, McGregor fans, Shevchenko fans, weeaboos, Redditors, incels, shut-ins, vapid teenaged girls, meatheads, rabid sports fans, BLM, Apple stooges, soccer moms, the Kardashians, popular rappers, goths, frats, art school girls, pro-wrestling fans, nervous drivers, old people, nosy neighbors, apartment dwellers, Silicon Valley technocrats, pundits, fat people, and pseudo-intellectuals

Back