Is there anything worse than partisan political pundits?

It's making idiots out of everybody. Was worse on the right for years and years. Left caught up, and sadly, may have surpassed.

This is not to say the left is any better....but I really hate these type of party before anything type of pundits. Its amazing how easy hypocrisy come to these people.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

The left is better, absolutely. Stop with the both sidesism.

Us having a Maddow or Colbert doesn't equate to their having a Beck or Hannity.

But, I will say, the hypocrisy and shameless historical revisionism re North Korea was a new low in how little I respect the partisan right media. You're right about that.

War
Death
Rape
Child Abuse
This Thread
Famine
Disease
Donald Trump
Missouri
The Last Season of That 70's Show
NBA Referees

But, I will say, the hypocrisy and shameless historical revisionism re North Korea was a new low in how little I respect the partisan right media. You're right about that.
The left are more sly and sophisticated about it. The right is more in your in face lies. I honestly hate Hannity more than anyone.......I mean no one went after Obama being arrogant, petty and having huge ego like he did on daily bases. Then he backs Trump who has 10 times the arrogance, pettiness and ego.

It's making idiots out of everybody. Was worse on the right for years and years. Left caught up, and sadly, may have surpassed.
I agree with this 100%. For years, CNN and MSNBC weren't actually grossly partisan. Fox was, but they pretended like they weren't. Now, it seems like CNN and MSNBC have really steered into the skids, embracing this idea that they are, and should be, the liberal media. There is no such thing as unbiased news, and it's really sad.

The most disgusting byproduct of the Fox News age might now be that people think CNN is far left.

That's the point we've reached. A for-profit news network, that has historically been at the ethnocentric, warmongering neoliberal center, but which recently has found that one of its most profitable topics is focusing on and bringing attention to the stupidity and irrationality of the political right, is now leftist.

Commies are worse

I rest my case.

Everything left of an anti-intellectual reactionary ethnonationalist is now a communist.

Hannity is probably the worst partisan hack I've ever seen...

His duplicity and double standards are beyond ridiculous.

As terrible as CNN and msnbc have become over the last 5 years , I can't think of any pundit on the left who has come close to Hannity and just plain ole bullshit.

I would even rank Keith Olberman (when he was on air) over Hannity .

Those on the right are among the worst offenders. But there are ten times more on the left and they are more covert...as in they pretend to be real reporters.

Lemon head, blooper, tapper, madcow, Colbert, kimmel, Matthews, etc etc its all day everyday. The right at least has segments with actual news.

Hannity is probably the worst partisan hack I've ever seen...

His duplicity and double standards are beyond ridiculous.

As terrible as CNN and msnbc have become over the last 5 years , I can't think of any pundit on the left who has come close to Hannity and just plain ole bullshit.

I would even rank Keith Olberman (when he was on air) over Hannity .

Ugh, Keith Olberman.

I'm pretty sure that guy's only viewers were masochistic Fox News-types. He was so unlikable and uncharismatic that it made me uncomfortable watching/listening to him. Kind of like the feeling I get when I look at Steve Bannon.

Btw, LOL @ anyone saying Jake Tapper is anything like Hannity et al.

A bunch of partisan hacks arguing over who is the biggest partisan hack.....

And.... If this hurts your feelings, I'm not talking about you...... Per se.

Ugh, Keith Olberman.

I'm pretty sure that guy's only viewers were masochistic Fox News-types. He was so unlikable and uncharismatic that it made me uncomfortable watching/listening to him. Kind of like the feeling I get when I look at Steve Bannon.

Btw, LOL @ anyone saying Jake Tapper is anything like Hannity et al.

Tbh , I curbed a great deal of my cable news watching after the Iraq war ...
Never again will I be duped by the corporate media propaganda machine.

It was amazing how fox news , CNN and msnbc all pushed for this and crushed/silenced any dissenting voices leading up to the war .

I watched some cable news during this recent election...

And my dad is a big Rachel maddow fan . Even though I disagree with 85 percent of what she stands for, her arguments and positions are well put together .

Right. And the enormous difference is that CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WP etc. seek the truth and Fox/Breitbart/Rush etc. either flat out lie or spin the truth. No media source is perfect as bias is much a part of human nature as taking a shit and they certainly fuck up but the difference is gigantic.

Tbh , I curbed a great deal of my cable news watching after the Iraq war ...
Never again will I be duped by the corporate media propaganda machine.

It was amazing how fox news , CNN and msnbc all pushed for this and crushed/silenced any dissenting voices leading up to the war .

I watched some cable news during this recent election...

And my dad is a big Rachel maddow fan . Even though I disagree with 85 percent of what she stands for, her arguments and positions are well put together .
Yep, even the supposed leftists at the NYT were cheerleading for Iraq war, and anyone who spoke the truth was viscously attacked.

Yep, even the supposed leftists at the NYT were cheerleading for Iraq war, and anyone who spoke the truth was viscously attacked.

Like Phil Donahue and Jesse Ventura .

Ventura was gagged for like 5 + years and they canceled Donahue, despite having some of the highest ratings on msnbc

The problem with these people is that they're just in it for the money. They'll say whatever they are required to, to make money.

Having double standards is not a problem when you don't really have any standards to begin with. These people don't approach political commentary from the perspective of having a logically consistent ideological platform.

There's a whole bunch of market researchers, consultants, experts, etc. figuring out the most marketable patterns, as far as news, political stances, social trends, which will create a website/news channel the most profit. After that, come the partisan hacks with the million dollar salaries, to say whatever they are told to say, parroting whatever ideas or stories are the most marketable at the time, to their audience.

To hate these people for their opinions or hypocrisy is misguided. They have no opinions, they have no real solid ideas to be hypocritical about. They're just prostitutes, whoring out themselves and the nation, for a bigger slice of the cake. That's what you should despise them for.

Back