Is there such a thing as Canadian cuisine?

All dressed chips. Seems like most of the world caught on to ketchup but all dressed.

That's still ours damnit.

Tourtiere du lac St Jean. Big ass meat pie.

43579CD2-0752-4F09-A65C-B5DBB3ABAAAC.jpeg

Boston area. Got family from Nova Scotia though.

I love Boston, your roads are almost as stupid as ours (Montreal).

Last time I was there for a weekend, when it was time to leave the party I was at, a girl asked for a lift home. So I'm driving and I ask her where to go and she says she has no idea, she didn't drive, and this was before everyone had GPS on a cell phone. I ask her if she can think of any landmark buildings near her place, she thinks of one, and we drive around looking for it. Not too long and I spot it, but the road we're on suddenly dips into a tunnel and takes us across the city underground, so we had to turn around and find it again. Good times.

Last time I was there for a weekend, when it was time to leave the party I was at, a girl asked for a lift home. So I'm driving and I ask her where to go and she says she has no idea, she didn't drive, and this was before everyone had GPS on a cell phone. I ask her if she can think of any landmark buildings near her place, she thinks of one, and we drive around looking for it. Not too long and I spot it, but the road we're on suddenly dips into a tunnel and takes us across the city underground, so we had to turn around and find it again. Good times.
Yup we got them colonial cow paths built for donkeys and carts too. Keeps the tourists on their toes!

My ex was from Boston (I'm in Ottawa). EVery time we went to her parents place in Beantown, I kept commenting how it was like Montreal. I love Montreal, but fuck your roads lol. The highways look like Fallout 4's, if they were intact, but still after the bombs fell. This will make you feel right at home, just missing a St Hubert (drool) at the off ramp

latest

Pub food here is pretty damn good

Go to nice restaurants and everything is pricey but always really good too

They put bacon and cheese on everything.

Up in yellowknife, yeah. Go try some fish from the north fucking pole. It's the best fish you will ever eat.

Never heard of Canadian foods and I have no desire to consume any of it judging from this thread

Back