Is this considered stalking? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Drenalin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    That truck is my baby. She better not be parking that shit at some ghetto Walmart

freaky likes this.
  2. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    They don't have uber out in the middle of nowhere. She was lucky to even have cell service

3. Robocok Purple Belt

Robocok
    If she totaled her own car less than a month ago, you're naive to believe she's not capable of doing the same thing with your car.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Dogstarman likes this.
  4. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

Are you by any chance the dude who's got a pregnant girlfriend who's a piece of trash?

5. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    You are though. Do you randomly check your Onstar when she doesn't have the car? Probably not. Which means you're doing something you otherwise wouldn't do for the sake of keeping tabs on her.

That's indicative of trust issues. Work them out.

6. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    That's me lol but I wouldn't really call her a piece of trash. She's been good ever since she got rid of those psycho pregnancy hormones. In fact, she's coming home on her lunch break to bring me food & blow me lol

7. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    First off lol at trusting women. And yes I use my onstar app all the time. I start my truck from it all the time

Robocok likes this.
  8. Peteyandjia Iridescent Algae

Peteyandjia
    It's a bit of the weirdness that the digital age affords, but I wouldn't quite call it stalking.

Context is everything though, if you guys have a great relationship then it could almost be seen as cute, if a little obsessive. Whereas if there is trouble or trust issues in the relationship, then I would say it's not healthy.

Drenalin likes this.
  9. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

Bro wasn't she trying to ditch you and fuck some other man a month or so ago?

<bball1>

Don't let that girl play you brother.

10. MaxMMA Blue Belt

MaxMMA
    Dude how old are you guys, you have a kid together? Jesus. My GF dropped out of highschool in the 10th grade, was married and pregnant by the time she was 17, so I can't really comment on the whole HS reunion thing... She never has asked me, but If my gf wanted to go to some "event" where there would most certainly be drug/alcohol and old flames/crushes looking to relive old times, she sure as shit wouldn't be going without me if at all.

This person just sounds like she is missing a few brain cells. You've repeatedly talked to her about the dangers of drinking and driving yet she still does it. This type of behavior is a huge red flag... add to the fact that she has a child and this goes from a red flag to a huge ass "DO NOT ENTER" sign with flashing lights.

11. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    What? No you're thinking of someone else

12. snakedafunky Black Belt

snakedafunky
    Stalking is one of those things that if you question yourself am I stalking her.
    You probably are.

13. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    Well she does like to party. She grew up in a small town where all they do is drink. That's why she ended up so drunk at her HS reunion.

She isn't a Saint, but I think you're blowing her drinking & driving out of proportion. She's 28 & that's the first time she's done something like that

14. MaxMMA Blue Belt

MaxMMA
    Newsflash, all anyone does anywhere is drink. It's code for "I don't have anything productive to do so lets get sauced up."

I'm blowing the drinking and driving out of proportion? You said that you have saved her multiple times from getting behind the wheel torn up. Also, I'm not saying that just because someone drives drunk means that they are likely to cheat, but she loves to party, loves to drink, and apparently loves to do incredibly reckless things while intoxicated, you know like drive drunk or jump on a penis that has no condom on it.

P4PSHERGOAT likes this.
  15. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    Where was your daughter during all of this?

I don't see a problem checking on where your truck is. The problem I see could be that your insurance might not cover her driving your truck. Is she listed as a driver on the policy? Most insurance companies require that anyone who lives in the same household be listed because they know things like this happen. Has your insurance jacked your rates because of her drunk driving?

16. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    Yes you're blowing it out of proportion. You said she is lacking brain cells & also insinuated she might not be a good parent. That's a lot to assume given how much you know.

17. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    My insurance company doesn't know about her drunk driving. The cops & her insurance company don't even know she wrecked her car. And no she isn't listed on my insurance. I'm fairly certain my insurance would still cover her, but that is a valid concern. I'm not only loaning her my truck to help her, it's helps me a lot too. It would be a major pain in the ass for me to provide rides non stop & I pick her up from work at 230am. I need to fix her car this weekend. I think a new a radiator will have it running

Edit: and my daughter was with her grandma (my girlfriend's mom). That's where my gf stayed when she went back to her home town.

18. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre
    Not sure you can stalk your own gf. I think the right word would be spying.

19. Drenalin Black Belt

Drenalin
    And technically I would really be "stalking my truck". Dammit I pay like $20 a month for onstar, might as well use it.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  20. Iceberg Slim Purple Belt

Iceberg Slim
    It's all good as long as she's where she says she is. The first time you check that thing and she's not , you're liable to confront her. Only to find out she was our shopping for your christmas present.

Oh, and I don't consider it stalking, but it could be a potential problem if she finds out.

Drenalin likes this.