Is this considered stalking?

Are you scared she is saying that she is going out for lunch with her gal friends and is actually going to drink and then bang with some other dude - in your truck.

I've been letting my girlfriend use my truck for the past few weeks because she wrecked her car when she was drunk. Now I know what you're thinking & no she will no not drink & drive my truck. Anyway my truck has onstar so I can always see the location of my truck from my phone. Periodically I check it just out of curiosity. She always tells me where she is anyway, but sometimes I still check to see if she's where she says she is. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to see if she's really where she says, but when it's as simple as just opening my onstar app, it's kind of hard not to.

So is that stalking? I'm guessing most people would do the same thing if it was that easy, whether they admit it or not.

Totally normal. It's your vehicle. I would be tracking that chick's every move.

The answer is an obvious no.

I mean shit, can you go to court and get a restraining order against you because you look at your app to see where your truck is at?

Get the fuck outta here.

There are trust issues there. But if she's super hot I'd keep on checking so you don't get cucked.

congrats on dating an idiotic piece of shit that is OK endangering the lives of not only herself but everyone else on the road, driving while trashed.

a mother no less....

Just read first page; has ts "gf" totaled his truck yet?

Back