Is This Ok With You

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

They going hard and cracking each other with bows and knees. I dont know but they seem to be a little young for full contact like that.

They going hard and cracking each other with bows and knees. I dont know but they seem to be a little young for full contact like that.

Let them bang

Judging other cultures much older than ours but less modernized is weird.

Not as bad as starving and getting beat up on the street for free. No one ever complains about those fights, somehow.

3rd world savages gonna 3rd world savage

Meh it's Thailand. I'd rather my kid become a fighter than a ladyboy hooker

We're the majestic 1st world, where we have kids run at and crash into each other in groups, over and over, for our entertainment. No, they don't get anything so barbaric as compensation for it, lol.

This results only in concussions several times worse than anything that could be inflicted with mere limbs, and also takes away the possibility of defending oneself because of the frenzy and legality of several vs one + also being attacked while one's back is turned is fine.

well, im ok with kids doing exercise and learning to fight, but all the way to prize fighting? fuck no, that is not right

Meh it's Thailand. I'd rather my kid become a fighter than a ladyboy hooker
4-kVWeRLInpD-pw8q8JTeuRj4mkQGewJB3gyh9x54k6wzeWOe6A4bOefowqwDRrOKKRbckUxVQ7OG0h2J_HV3fCoJQ3a1P0JgoIvt39e8JgN7Ks0dN0uDvTvClq3r-3H4XiiMA7eHOzq-mKWzw=w338-h209-nc

images

Hard to judge a different culture, and many 3rd world people love fighting. When my kid was 3, she fell and ended up with a black eye. I would tell people that she was 10-1 in child boxing, and "just got caught" in her last fight. Nobody even questioned it.

This is the same forum that bemoans the supposed death of traditional masculinity and claims a male who doesn't grow up fighting isn't really a man. This is the forum where guys boastfully share their street and playground fight stories. Then yall get your panties in a bunch over two kids who are actually trained, fighting in a controlled, supervised environment. I get that people tend to react when they see something that looks brutal but this isn't going to lead to anymore brain damage than PE football or amateur boxing with headgear, and most of you are fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty uncomfortable with the fact they could both probably legit kick my ass

Badass warrior culture then kowtowed to the japs to conquer burma and malaya. Then have the audacity to claim they were unconquered. Badass warrior culture.

Back