Is This Ok With You

I was just thinking about setting up having one of these kids fight the two guys in the thread about the Trump supporter vs the Trump basher. I'm pretty sure either of these kids would kick the crap out of both of them and the Trump supporter's annoying girlfriend.
That was rough, Trump supporter, fights like a girl, and chooses to be around a girl like that, the other guy may be a comedian but he's the one bringing all the laughs.

That was rough, Trump supporter, fights like a girl, and chooses to be around a girl like that, the other guy may be a comedian but he's the one bringing all the laughs.
They were both sad. The Trump basher all out of breath staggering around after the first round "if you want to call it a draw I'll let you" yeah, that's because you know you're about to have a coronary at any moment. The Trump supporter turning and running away arms flailing every time big man threw a punch. The only remotely interesting part of that fight was the commentary from the UFC gym guys and them getting $20 from the girlfriend.

They were both sad. The Trump basher all out of breath staggering around after the first round "if you want to call it a draw I'll let you" yeah, that's because you know you're about to have a coronary at any moment. The Trump supporter turning and running away arms flailing every time big man threw a punch. The only remotely interesting part of that fight was the commentary from the UFC gym guys and them getting $20 from the girlfriend.
True. But the skinny dude boasting about the fat dude being on his back after being treated like a human punching bag was especially cringey.

True. But the skinny dude boasting about the fat dude being on his back after being treated like a human punching bag was especially cringey.
They were both pretty sad, at least fat man charged forward and threw punches. That alone would have won him the bout by decision, but really we all lost for having watched that.

They were both pretty sad, at least fat man charged forward and threw punches. That alone would have won him the bout by decision, but really we all lost for having watched that.
The way he kept flopping to the floor, it would have been a lopsided fight without rules. Whether he followed him to the ground or they broke it up, skinny guy ends up embarrassed.

This is mellow in comparison to the other shit going on in Thailand

Back