Is this satanic or wtf? (graphic warning))

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So im helping a friend open a brick and mortar restaurant. He just purchased this old building which has this really old seperate back area

I dunno see for yourself. I found this the other day. I keep finding weird shit. Since nobody believed me last time i shot a vid

What really baffles me is the jesus portrait

Also, this wasent a bum. Someone brought the shit here specifically. None lf the Mexican workers would go anywhere near it lol

Also the pig has a needle in its neck

Looks like some low-grade santeria. Most neo-pagans don't have the stomach for actual blood offering any more.

But with juju, some actually cut live chickens.

Someone wanting something. Maybe a woman's love, or money?

Looks like some low-grade santeria. Most neo-pagans don't have the stomach for actual blood offering any more.

But with juju, some actually cut live chickens.

Someone wanting something. Maybe a woman's love, or money?
Some mexican shit?? Im dumbfounded

Maybe voodoo? I used to work for a tree service and we had this big job at an apartment complex one time, trim all the trees, blow off all the roofs, and clean all the gutters. A co-worker and I go up on the roof to blow off all the leaves and clean out the gutters and there's this big shrine up there with figurines, chicken bones, and blood splatter. Best we could tell it was some voodoo shrine.

None of the Mexican workers would go anywhere near it lol

f6GRLxH.gif

Also, this wasent a bum. Someone brought the shit here specifically. None lf the Mexican workers would go anywhere near it lol

Christian imagery gets used alot when it interfaces paganism. African slaves forced into Christianity hid their Orishas within Christian iconography.

In Latin America there is a Virgin Mary/ Death goddess mashup that's pretty wild. "Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte" or "Our Lady of Holy Death"

Christian imagery gets used alot when it interfaces paganism. African slaves forced into Christianity hid their Orishas within Christian iconography.

In Latin America there is a Virgin Mary/ Death goddess mashup that's pretty wild. "Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte" or "Our Lady of Holy Death"
Yeah some crazy spanish shit imo

I bet you it was one of those mexicans who did it and now they play "I dunno". Mexicans have always been up to weird shit - just look at the Aztecs or mayans and then becoming "Catholics" isn't helping either.

Also, call the police. That probably counts as animal cruelty.

The Catholic Church is pagan and most people are unaware of it. Mary worship is hidden Diana worship.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to pray to Mary. The Catholic Church came from the Roman Empire. The Crusades involved taking various pagan beliefs and incorporating it into their occultist religion.

Shit ain't Shit... That's just a ritual altar upon which a spell has been cast...

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to pray to Mary. The Catholic Church came from the Roman Empire. The Crusades involved taking various pagan beliefs and incorporating it into their occultist religion.

Catholics venerate the Saints and Mary and the angels as a part of tradition. within their faith. This doesn't lessen the fixity of their devotion to God.

This is the same conversations that Sunni' and Shia have been having for a long long time.

And it's a boring one. If what you don't believe in it doesn't affect you, why worry?

EDIT: lol at the vid.

Catholics venerate the Saints and Mary and the angels as a part of tradition. within their faith. This doesn't lessen the fixity of their devotion to God.

This is the same conversations that Sunni' and Shia have been having for a long long time.

And it's a boring one. If what you don't believe in it doesn't affect you, why worry?

EDIT: lol at the vid.

That's where you're wrong. Time and time again the Hebrews were told not to mix in the customs, traditions and gods of other cultures. The Catholics did just that. Their traditions are pagan traditions.

What makes you think I'm worried?

Be bored all you want.

Back