Is this satanic or wtf? (graphic warning))

That's where you're wrong. Time and time again the Hebrews were told not to mix in the customs, traditions and gods of other cultures. The Catholics did just that. Their traditions are pagan traditions.

What makes you think I'm worried?

Be bored all you want.

Because you seem rather driven; eagerly insistent about the issue.

Wasn't asking your permission.

Had to stop six seconds in after almost having a vertical seizure.

What you got there is a leaky plasma manifold. I'll set up a reverse tachyon grid. The field polarity should reinitialize the subspace matrix.

The Catholic Church is pagan and most people are unaware of it. Mary worship is hidden Diana worship.
From which pantheon is Diana from? Isn't she just the Roman name of the Greek Athena?

Catholics venerate the Saints and Mary and the angels as a part of tradition. within their faith. This doesn't lessen the fixity of their devotion to God.

This is the same conversations that Sunni' and Shia have been having for a long long time.

And it's a boring one. If what you don't believe in it doesn't affect you, why worry?

EDIT: lol at the vid.
Considering I have seen them pray to Mary, I am inclined to believe they see her as a goddess. Especially when I see all the Catholics around here doing it..

That's where you're wrong. Time and time again the Hebrews were told not to mix in the customs, traditions and gods of other cultures. The Catholics did just that. Their traditions are pagan traditions.

What makes you think I'm worried?

Be bored all you want.
Problem is, it's not just the Catholics. Many of the major and minor Christian holidays are of pagan origin as are many holiday traditions. This is something that affects all denominations, Cats and Prots.

Problem is, it's not just the Catholics. Many of the major and minor Christian holidays are of pagan origin as are many holiday traditions. This is something that affects all denominations, Cats and Prots.

Absolutely.

I'm pretty sure that's a health code violation.

Back