Is this satanic or wtf? (graphic warning))

What really baffles me is the jesus portrait

Also, this wasent a bum. Someone brought the shit here specifically. None lf the Mexican workers would go anywhere near it lol

Also the pig has a needle in its neck

Set up a surveillance camera and nail whoever that person is for trespassing.

So im helping a friend open a brick and mortar restaurant. He just purchased this old building which has this really old seperate back area

I dunno see for yourself. I found this the other day. I keep finding weird shit. Since nobody believed me last time i shot a vid

Do you even Santaria bro ?? looks like you might have some shit hole country born neighbors. Pretty sure they are not down with teh ghey Jesus.

<{dootch}> .

No it's not. They preach Jesus teachings more than anybody else.

All these new "rock band" churches, TWO of which I have been in that did not have a cross in their main room, THOSE "protestant" churches are the abomination. Church is about passing on tradition and bringing people together in a quest for goodness.. Rocking out because the kids think it's cool and your church is mostly about sales is garbage.

All you have to do is look at the symbolism in the Catholic church -- and other churches -- and you'll see it is true. They can say they are for Jesus teachings all they want but the symbolism betrays them. Outwardly they are one thing, inward another. Even on the pedophilia alone, I don't know how anyone could defend Catholicism for their lack of accountability.

On the subject of crosses, it can be argued that it is a graven image. The Catholic church has Christ up on the cross, when He has risen.

I never said anything that stuff you're bringing up is "cool." I'm not arguing Protestant verses Catholicism, only pointing out the pagan aspect of the Catholic church, which makes it pagan. It doesn't matter if they talk about Jesus when they don't adhere to Christianity in many different ways.

Church is the body of Christ. You're good as soon as you repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. No good deeds or "quest" on your part are getting you to Heaven short of that according to the Bible.

Some mexican shit?? Im dumbfounded

You could probably go down some rabbit holes researching some of this stuff if you want. I think there's a lot of people like you(most people); baffled, amazed by this and actually believe it has to be some foreign culture new to your area bringing this "rare" shit here if you ever come across it. Sort of naive and clueless and I don't mean that as an insult. I guarantee you it's everywhere and always has been. This isn't some new weird people from another culture that just moved near you. It's usually more low key and hidden. And there are all kinds of "regular looking people" into stuff like this. There's whole towns that seem normal but in secret are into this type of stuff and always have been. It's everywhere but usually not in the open.

You will definitely get some in-depth answers if you post it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/

Last edited:
All you have to do is look at the symbolism in the Catholic church -- and other churches -- and you'll see it is true. They can say they are for Jesus teachings all they want but the symbolism betrays them. Outwardly they are one thing, inward another. Even on the pedophilia alone, I don't know how anyone could defend Catholicism for their lack of accountability.

On the subject of crosses, it can be argued that it is a graven image. The Catholic church has Christ up on the cross, when He has risen.

I never said anything that stuff you're bringing up is "cool." I'm not arguing Protestant verses Catholicism, only pointing out the pagan aspect of the Catholic church, which makes it pagan. It doesn't matter if they talk about Jesus when they don't adhere to Christianity in many different ways.

Church is the body of Christ. You're good as soon as you repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. No good deeds or "quest" on your part are getting you to Heaven short of that according to the Bible.

Jesus died for my sins so I'm making sure he gets the maximum value! It's like going to an all you can eat buffet.

Shoot in landscape. Honestly one of the most annoying things on the internet. ;)

So im helping a friend open a brick and mortar restaurant. He just purchased this old building which has this really old seperate back area

I dunno see for yourself. I found this the other day. I keep finding weird shit. Since nobody believed me last time i shot a vid

Why didn't you shoot the video in the correct format. I'm not watching that skinny shit.

You had better put a contract up and hope Geralt of Rivia comes along (pls have played the Witcher)...

Probably some uber vegans trying to scare you off.

It's an ableist offering

What really baffles me is the jesus portrait

Also, this wasent a bum. Someone brought the shit here specifically. None lf the Mexican workers would go anywhere near it lol

Also the pig has a needle in its neck
Junkies.

Who the hell knows what was going on in there.

As a carpenter that timber sub floor looks bang on

2vs58hy.gif

tumblr_o8lc8qFpvZ1qa7ja6o1_500.gif

Back