Is this site infected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxlbeerZ said:
Yep, this is definitely a site you want to browse with Firefox.

As others already have said, some even slip through firefox and then you know a site is freaking bad when it comes to popups!

Its funny you can basicly see how firefox struggles with the popups, it says it blocks it, it blocks it againg and -blam- the ugly popup ...ehrm popups...

Wizkey said:
I'm wondering why my pop up blocker is going absolutely nuts while I surf this site, and why my anti virus is finding Trojans at the same time.

I only have this site open, no other internet connections ... Anyone else have a problem with this?

Quit using Internet Explorer!!!! God the thing is so insecure and horrible at viewing websites, it is retarded.

Can you say FireFox?

mozilla.org/firefox
Rediscover the Web

Just caught two new trojans while browsing the OT.

Admin ... Are you guys still working on a fix for this?

PajoCop said:
mozilla firefox my friends....

its awesome
TRUTH!

im just laughing at you clowns right now:icon_lol:

my computer KO1 sherdog

I have this thing where sometimes i click a sherdog thread and it re-directs me to some winfix website saying i am infected. It's fucking aids and i would feel no remorse if the guy who created that program got hit by a truck. its very very annoying.

got a trojan too

My popup blocker was going crazy this morning now it seems to be fine? I dont know what s goin on?

Wizkey said:
I'm wondering why my pop up blocker is going absolutely nuts while I surf this site, and why my anti virus is finding Trojans at the same time.

I only have this site open, no other internet connections ... Anyone else have a problem with this?

Yep. I was going to send a message to support but I couldn't find where to do it. There is something here that screws stuff up.

this shit sucks, my cpu goes mad slow when i come here sometimes, and ive been getting ads on other sites that i know dont have them. i definitely got something and i cant install antivir, cuz it fucked up my old antivir registry.

For everyone who is suggesting Firefox ...

Firefox is a superior webbrowser to IE, we all know this. Unfortunately, changing browsers does not fix the problem that this site seems to be crawling with internet STD's.

Also, some posters may not have the authority to change their browser software ... I suggest you keep this in mind before your elitest asses get served by Firefox specific virus' on this site.

Downloading a new browser does not fix the problem. It just hides it.

Wizkey said:

I'm experiencing the same problems, the pop-up blocker must block 3-5 pop -ups every time I change pages or forums. As for the trojans 2 have been found, than when I scan my computer nothing is found. All I ever check on the computer is my e-mails (no junk ), sherdog and autotrader. I'm in agreement

crowes feet said:
I'm experiencing the same problems, the pop-up blocker must block 3-5 pop -ups every time I change pages or forums. As for the trojans 2 have been found, than when I scan my computer nothing is found. All I ever check on the computer is my e-mails (no junk ), sherdog and autotrader. I'm in agreement

As I come back from making this post and having a smoke, alas my computer has detected another trojan. WHY? can't clean, can't remove I think I'm done with SHERDOG's pop-up, trojan internet site

crowes feet said:
As I come back from making this post and having a smoke, alas my computer has detected another trojan. WHY? can't clean, can't remove I think I'm done with SHERDOG's pop-up, trojan internet site

Here that Admin?

If you don't fix this problem, you are going to start losing posters.

Now I really enjoy this site and I would hate to be chased away by virus', but my machine is worth more to me than this site.

You have a responsibility to make sure this site is safe.

PajoCop said:
mozilla firefox my friends....

its awesome
Definately. I've had next to no spyware/trojan problems since switching to Firefox. Its the shit!

i use Mozilla and i'm a platinum member - no pop up at all

Sir_Didymus said:
i use Mozilla and i'm a platinum member - no pop up at all

So pay the site money and they won't let the big bad trojan get you?

Sorry about my tone over the last couple of posts, but I'm pretty worried about this site.

i also have pop ups all the time. Thought it was only happening to me though...

Woob said:
I have this thing where sometimes i click a sherdog thread and it re-directs me to some winfix website saying i am infected. It's fucking aids and i would feel no remorse if the guy who created that program got hit by a truck. its very very annoying.

got a trojan too

Exactly the same thing happening to me...and i feel the same as yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back