Is this site infected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PajoCop said:
mozilla firefox my friends....

its awesome
yes this is true as long as you

A: Do not need to download or listen to music or watch movies
B: You have computer skills out the ass to still be able to watch them.

Wtf you guys are retarded. Go do a computer course or something.

Wizkey said:
I'm wondering why my pop up blocker is going absolutely nuts while I surf this site, and why my anti virus is finding Trojans at the same time.

I only have this site open, no other internet connections ... Anyone else have a problem with this?

GREAT FUCKIN' POST!!!!!

YES!!!

Wizkey said:
I'm wondering why my pop up blocker is going absolutely nuts while I surf this site, and why my anti virus is finding Trojans at the same time.

I only have this site open, no other internet connections ... Anyone else have a problem with this?
The other day i logged on, The "SHERDOG" on the front page was all wacked out. The "O" in sherdog was a Star of David, and there was a little chalice next to the G.

Omg, ok in the interest of doing my one good deed for the decade...

Unless there is a new undiscovered exploit in IE that allows the execution of code on a remote computer and this site has been setup to use that exploit, then the only way you can get a virus from this site is by downloading and running an exacutable file (which doesn't include beatdown or videos).

In regards to your pop-up blockers going crazy... there are several different ways to open pop-up blockers. The sherdog site is just trying all the different ways, if it is successful with one it stops. If you are still getting pop-up at this site, your pop-up blocker is shit and is allow through a stealth way of opening pop-ups.

Also I read this site from work using IE and Opera and we run MacAfee Antivirus Enterprise 8.01a which is update daily with the latest defs (or when ever macAfee release the new defs which is normally daily) and I don't detect shit. So basically, you guys are retards. BAD LUCK.

Mr.Ninjaface said:
yes this is true as long as you

A: Do not need to download or listen to music or watch movies
B: You have computer skills out the ass to still be able to watch them.

None of your points make any sense. I've never had any problems at all woith Mozilla and its just as easy to use as IE.

Pop ups do go wild, but I've got no problem with viruses. Anyone know how much security sherdog's got for itself? Not very well versed in computers

Oddly enough i was just reading this thread and low and behold my antivirus blocks this little sucker:

Dialer.7AdPower

Hmmmmmmmmmm $$$$$$

READ THIS FUCKING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_chee

Some of you have mentioned Winfixer. Winfixer is one of the worst virus' known to man. Even going to Firefox or Mozilla after you think you've deleted Winfixer still doesnt gte rid of it. As far as l'm aware there is only one way to get rid of winfixer and it needs a lot of techincal know how to succefully delete it. The best thing you can do if you have Winfixer is to do a fresh instal of windows. like i said Winfixer is a SOB to get rid of unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing an have enough time to get it right.

After this download Firefox or Mozilla, I use Mozilla. Also download the latest verison of McAfee Anti Virus and make sure that you enable the automatic updates so your software is protecting you from the latest viruses.

I havn't had a single pop up here from using Mozilla and Mcafee AV. I dont use any pop up blockers whatsoever. You simply dont need to use them.

Fresh instal of windows + mcafee AV + Mozilla or firefox = you'll be fine! :icon_chee

I havent had any more problems in the last week, hopefully the problem is fixed.

listen, i have taken some guys advice here about getting the new java installed and i dont get that winfixer add anymore...

my computer just blocked some malware shit from sherdog. the only norton warning Ive got all day happened within 2 mins of coming here.

Has this been fixed? I've been plucking virus's out of my computer for awhile now.

Yes, we found the ad company that put the code in and it's been removed. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back