Is This Snitching

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Man loses his parking ticket and doesnt want to pay full price. So he tells the parking attendant that he is gonna snitch to manger of the store that the parking attendant is smoking weed, unless the parking attendant helps him out.

Snitch or naw

Ticket is probably tucked away in one of the rolls on his "neck."

Yes it is snitching, but it is also other things like blackmail.

Snitching basically, is exposing someone to an authority for breaking laws or codes.

Threatening to tell the store manager (authority) that he is smoking weed (broken law, code) is indeed, snitching.

Therefore, stitches.

So what if he smells? All he's doing is letting the store know he's doing his job. That's a special kind of bitch though, snitch is an understatement.

Dude is obese, he's already lost at life.

They are winning. I don’t even recognize this place anymore. Buncha sad motherfuckers.

What is the process you have been working on to prevent this stuff like you said you would? How are you going to win?

muqOpxx.gif

What is the process you have been working on to prevent this stuff like you said you would? How are you going to win?

C15ADAAE-D6C5-421B-8CEE-BDC950ED8341.gif

I won’t win kid. Shit is hitting the fan in the OT now. We are marked for extermination, and the vultures are circling.

Last edited:
Extortion if the guard let him out without paying. If he payed full price for his ticket then dobbed, thats snitching

I couldnt watch the entire video because the fat shit was annoying.

What was the outcome

View attachment 395871

I won’t win kid. Shit is hitting the fan in the OT now. We are marked for extermination, and the vulture are circling.
Wtf is this garbage?

You need to buckle down, shit post more, become mod/admin, and then make it so the report button actually bans whoever hits it.

4 steps Joe, I have faith.

Lol yeah thats snitching. He ain't getting in trouble for that though. Boss probably sold him that weed.

Well that fat fvck has been cheating on Jenny Craig

What the fuck language is this? He’s gotta be in his late 30s or 40s, still acting like a child.

Back