Is this the best delivery of any line in film history?

4b6a293cbf670af3f23d815f63b57a0f6d787ca7_hq.gif
I saw this movie in the theater and I lost it at that line. I was tearing up and crying like a hyena

Not the best but I always had a kick out of this one.

And what is that ,dude
always makes me smile

I dont know why but I remember watching this movie over and over as a kid. This was one of those crypt keeper movies right? They had to pour potion in doorways or something? Crazy how we remember certain stupid shit like this.

I was about 22/23 and I still remember where I saw it ...Will have to look it up on DVD now...the start was rather good iirc...before the real film kicked in..

I was about 22/23 and I still remember where I saw it ...Will have to look it up on DVD now...the start was rather good iirc...before the real film kicked in..

I remember thinking the movie was stupid. I think there's a reason it's all but forgotten about today. But that 1 line in the OP always cracked me up

I used to really like the tales from the crypt show on hbo though. but this movie was nothing like that as I recall

I think it is. This cracks me up every time. It's great. It's surprising THE best delivery of any line ever came from this movie and from this actor. But it did

timestamped

One of my friends from my old neighborhood used to always repeat that line and bust up laughing.

I saw this movie in the theater and I lost it at that line. I was tearing up and crying like a hyena

Highly underrated comedy, one of the few times Will Ferrell is tolerable.

"Dont you remember me? Im the pie **cker!!"

"In prison... he'll be the Pie"

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Perhaps random, but a line I always loved, was from Return Of The Jedi - beginning of the movie, Vader arriving at the Death Star 2 - Vader pressing the Commander that they need to speed up - Commander says "I assure you my men are working as fast as they can".

To which Vader replies "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them!"

Hilarious line, delivered in an almost dead-pan, calm, matter of fact tone .... yet bone-chilling at the same time, considering who it's coming from.

It's not the best but I love it. Used it whenever someone says you're bleeding.

Back