Is this the epitome of delusion?

You call this a delusion?
total_recall5.png

That thick chick has a big ol pair of nats and is pretty good looking. Boner inducing for sure.

Let's see the spread booty pics!

Women think they have it so hard, but really it's men that have pressure put on them by the media.

We are either skinny, fat or muscular. There are no dressed up words for us.

I agree, that woman is overweight and not healthy.

Thread fail. This is what that "curvy" girl really looks like:

s-l300.jpg

Yep she got a flat stomach. She could lose a little weight I personally think and could get some more muscular thighs if she started to lift.

Women think they have it so hard, but really it's men that have pressure put on them by the media.

We are either skinny, fat or muscular. There are no dressed up words for us.

I agree, that woman is overweight and not healthy.

I mean in a lot of ways it is harder for them. But being a hot girl or pretty girl has more perks than being an average man. Although i'd never want to be a girl unless my only other options was being a shrimp dick, super manlet, or disabled/ugly guy who is poor. Heck i'd rather be a girl than be tiny dicked, or a super manlet even if I had tons of money.

Being a man is the bomb though. But for real it is harder for men to get a truly 'wow' physique then it is for women. For women it just involves being skinny and toned which can be accomplished by a woman who isn't already fat in about 1 and 1/2 years tops. We men by comparison need steroids and years at it or no steroids and a decade.

Right side is far hotter. However they've airbrushed the shit out of her stomach and added curves. Very very few women look like that.

The slim one is boring as shit.

Here's the epitome of delusion

Seriously, regardless of what she looks like (and that's not great) I dunno how you can be that deluded.

Here's the epitome of delusion

Seriously, regardless of what she looks like (and that's not great) I dunno how you can be that deluded.

When you have ugly friends and you're still not the cute one of the group.

I mean in a lot of ways it is harder for them. But being a hot girl or pretty girl has more perks than being an average man. Although i'd never want to be a girl unless my only other options was being a shrimp dick, super manlet, or disabled/ugly guy who is poor. Heck i'd rather be a girl than be tiny dicked, or a super manlet even if I had tons of money.

Being a man is the bomb though. But for real it is harder for men to get a truly 'wow' physique then it is for women. For women it just involves being skinny and toned which can be accomplished by a woman who isn't already fat in about 1 and 1/2 years tops. We men by comparison need steroids and years at it or no steroids and a decade.

dude. you speak English perfectly fine here. what's your deal?

The woman on the right is fighting her true form. She will balloon up to enormous while the woman on the left will remain a desirable weight.

Back