Is this the lamest thing i've ever heard from a champion ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just heard the ufc ww "champion" saying that nobody wants to fight him ? How is that even possible he has a division full of people who are waiting to fight him and he still is crying about money fights and how diaz brothers gsp and bisping who all 4 of them are retired fighters dont want to fight him LOL in the next time he has a mic in front of him he should call out carlos newton or pat miletich . Everybody wants to fight you tyron and the only person who seems like he doesnt want to fight somebody its you .

Last edited:
dou·ble neg·a·tive
ˈdəbəl ˈneɡədiv/
noun
GRAMMAR
  1. a negative statement containing two negative elements (for example didn't say nothing ).
    • a positive statement in which two negative elements are used to produce the positive force, usually for some particular rhetorical effect (for example there is not nothing to worry about! ).

nobody doesnt want to fight him
dou·ble neg·a·tive
ˈdəbəl ˈneɡədiv/
noun
GRAMMAR
  1. a negative statement containing two negative elements (for example didn't say nothing ).
    • a positive statement in which two negative elements are used to produce the positive force, usually for some particular rhetorical effect (for example there is not nothing to worry about! ).
<mma4>

I want to fight Nate Diaz for a 3rd time

I just heard the ufc ww "champion" saying that nobody wants to fight him ? How is that even possible he has a division full of people who are waiting to fight him and he still is crying about money fights and how diaz brothers gsp and bisping who all 4 of them are retired fighters dont want to fight him LOL in the next time he has a mic in front of him he should call out carlos newton or pat miletich . Everybody wants to fight you tyron and the only people who seem like doesnt want to fight somebody its you .
No source. Just you whining incomprehensibly.

Wasteland.

Just the one yellow card?

dou·ble neg·a·tive
ˈdəbəl ˈneɡədiv/
noun
GRAMMAR

How's your Albanian? English is one of the few languages that doesn't allow double negatives (which is a totally arbitrary rule). Give the guy some slack. His argument is pointless enough without going after the grammar.

Minus the grammar, I see TS’s point. Woodley is so full of shit, trying to dodge people for “money fights.”

How's your Albanian? English is one of the few languages that doesn't allow double negatives (which is a totally arbitrary rule). Give the guy some slack. His argument is pointless enough without going after the grammar.
Valid point.

I don't know, you are telling the story, is it?

I don't blame the fighters for this, the UFC management is too blame for this, they have basically been conditioning fighters to act like this and self promote and act like idiots to gain exposure and popularity. Instead of promoting the talented, deserving fighters for their MMA ability, they have been promoting WWE style characters and promos, it kind of sickens me. The entertainment factor for me in the UFC is to see the best fighters competing, it has nothing to do with the talk outside of the cage, that shit really means nothing to me, then again I'm not the type of TMZ idiot that obsesses over celebrity gossip and lives for drama. Bottom line is Woodley should be calling out Covington, Usman, and a few others, but he clearly sees more money in drawing out his title run as long as possible and talking about fighting more popular fighters. The UFC needs to put an end to this shit, enforce mandatory title challengers like boxing and be willing to strip titles from champions that refuse.

Minus the grammar, I see TS’s point. Woodley is so full of shit, trying to dodge people for “money fights.”

This^^^ . Give Woodley credit, he manged to hold the belt a long time without fighting anyone who would pose a threat. Since he became champ he fought Wonderboy 2X, arguably 2 of the worst championship fights in UFC history. He followed these debacles by participating in the worst fight in UFC history, a decision over an aging Jujitsu guy.
giphy.gif

Tyron needs to just hush and fight contenders until he reaches a GSP status. He dispatched Wonderbread and Maia so he can do it again. JUST SCRAPPPP

Back