Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

The bartender dresses like that, pours shots of degenerate "whiskey" into your mouth, smacks you in the face, rubs her titties in your face........ then beats the shit out of anyone who momentarily "objectifies" her in good fun? (Including attractive young women)

And this is apparently how things are supposed to be. The bartender, the bar, and Yahoo are taking that position, and it happens regularly. So we all have a lot to learn, and improve.

Here ladies, just take my dick. Do what you want with it. Not trying to go to prison for something it does anyway.

Why are these people trying to sully the good respected name of Fireball whiskey

I thought that was a DNC convention at first. The level of retardation in that video is disturbing.

I've been to that bar, that woman is very nice, but it's not a brothel, you're not just free to play grabass with the staff because they offer body shots, especially as a bystander. It's on bourbon street and they use the bell and activity to draw in customers, so you've got a lot of people coming in and not paying, can't give them free reign to assault the staff. It's not like she got mad at the guy for putting his face in her tits.

If you want to get grabby, there are like 10 shady strip clubs on that street, no need to put hands on some chick at a bar.

I have no idea why, but that video reminded me of this

I've been to that bar, that woman is very nice, but it's not a brothel, you're not just free to play grabass with the staff because they offer body shots, especially as a bystander. It's on bourbon street and they use the bell and activity to draw in customers, so you've got a lot of people coming in and not paying, can't give them free reign to assault the staff. It's not like she got mad at the guy for putting his face in her tits.

If you want to get grabby, there are like 10 shady strip clubs on that street, no need to put hands on some chick at a bar.

This is the demographic that lacks the mental capacity to understand context. There's a difference between "giving every bystander free reign to assault the staff" and another attractive young lady patting her on the ass or just wanting to feel her latex pants.

You have to acknowledge that when you're pouring shots in mouths, slapping people's faces, rubbing titties in people's faces, while dressed like a stripper, your work environment is closer to a strip club than an office building. And I'm not saying you accept everything that goes on in a strip club, but some of it has to be considered acceptable.

Its a control thing. It is okay if she is the one doing it but not okay if someone else does. It is the strip club rule.

She doesn't want random people slapping her on the arse.

Not difficult to understand.

Last edited:
The dude that agreed to sit on that chair knew what he was getting into. It was consensual.
The passerby that spanked the girl didn't have consent to touch the girl.

I think that bitch gets off on slapping people.

tenor.gif

No lie getting spun after taking a shot of fireball is asking for a bad time. Might still do it for the tittys though.

It's a sad day that people would get their jimmies rustled over what happened in that first video up until the server assaulted the patron.

the look on the white womans face after she sexual assaulted the gorgeous thick booty of the bartender, she thought and is conditioned that women can do anything they want she got a rude awakening.

Im not shocked because when I used to work at a bar and grill as a waiter I used to see women do this shit all the time they would come up to guys and grab their ass, I had my ass grabbed by women out of nowhere and would just laugh it off, they also liked grabbing girls tits and girls would just laugh it off, this Bartender probably has to deal with women like this trying to touch her ass and aint having it.

I aint gonna lie this female Bartender is my kinda woman I love chicks like that who don't play.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man...artender-attacks-woman-spanked-012651464.html

another chick got slapped trying to cop a feel as well and everyone is shocked that she got slapped

Bartender still needs self control, she is taking it to a level that will get her in trouble in the future. Not everyone is going to stand there looking shocked.

Women overreact so much these days. If a person grabs your tits or ass, it's a COMPLIMENT. Jeez

I was at Mardi gras and there was one of those people posing like statues. Girl came up and smacked her ass the girl turned around and smacked her face with a trumpet. Shit was brutal and I'd bet it's not the first face that trumpet has bruised

I'm glad the bartender has class and won't let anyone touch her. It's not like she's making the paid patron motorboat her.

Back