Is this the most confusing #MeToo situation yet?

At my high school we used to take running starts and slap girls asses. The game being how loud a slap you could make. Literally every guy did it and every girl didn't care.

Can't imagine being part of this new pussified generation. What a bunch of killjoys.
Lol are you from fucking Dagestan?
What neanderthal world do you live in where not being able to running start slap girls in the ass (and "literally" every guy did it, and every girl didn't care:rolleyes:) = pussified world?
<36>

Lol are you from fucking Dagestan?
What neanderthal world do you live in where not being able to running start slap girls in the ass (and "literally" every guy did it, and every girl didn't care:rolleyes:) = pussified world?
<36>

Some people had sex in high school. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Female culture allows them to bypass the current social norms with touching but here we girl who is not following those norms and you can see the result. It seems that this is a common issue for this chick at this bar so I'd like to place some blame on the bar if this is an issue thats happens a lot. It's a simple litmus test...if your staff has to assault customers like that because of some confusion about touching you need to have some kind of preventive measures in place. Either a bouncer close by or section something off. I don't know what the environment is like here but you can't have the bartender defending herself like this multiple times which could end up injuring inncoent people. Hit the wrong girl and what happens if that girl fights back and is with 10 guys? Guess what...you got a serious brawl.
Why should there be any confusion? Why would anyone think it's cool to smack some stranger's ass?
I went to a few places like this in Mexico, but never saw anyone get handsy with the girls

And how often do girls slap random, unknown girls on the ass? Id hardly say this is "female culture". Its just that if they do it, nothing usually happens. Even when guys do it, girls don't usually slap the guy. But a bar shouldn't have to surround their female bartenders with bodyguards. That's crazy.

Best case scenario, the bouncer sees the incident and kicks the offender out, but ive no issue with the girl getting a slap. If the "wrong girl" is hit, and she's with 10 guys, then they can share a jail cell together and pay for the damages in the morning

Some people had sex in high school. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
There's a pretty big fucking difference from having sex with a willing partner, and slapping random girls on the ass, you goofy dork

She could have easily yelled at the girls, not throw haymakers. That bar is opening itself to lawsuits. She presents herself as a slutty party girl, and is enraged when a pretty woman slaps her butt? GTFO

office-environment_on-black.jpg

It looked like another female bartender working there that was smacked 3 times. Major overreaction imo. Trying to be playful/hype your fellow motorboating bartender and she does that. It's a bit much.

How fucking crap would it be to be the girl that got hit.

You just got smacked like that, then someone is herding you off while everyone is looking at you. It'd be the most embarrassing shit ever.

Yes, but if you're sitting at the stage with your wife, and your wife has big tits, the girls will come to her and motorboat her, then make her motorboat them. And they will allow your wife to touch them wherever she wants as long as its in fun.

Wouldn't expect any of u fucks to have ever experienced an actual strip club, or a hot wife with big tits. So who can really blame u for having no context whatsoever?

Fuck that, if I can't grope a chick whenever I want without being slapped and thrown out by a big burly bouncer (rightfully so) then no one else should be allowed to do it either (even if said person has a vagina!)

:mad:

She did OD with the attacking though.

This is the worst one i saw and it was real... She got shat on...

ba648b85-ca42-44b0-a12c-23a1477223c1.sized-1000x1000.png

hFC7130DA

Yea I remember this. I bet she thought she really found her moment. Even had her smart ass comment "Time's up". Looks like a fucking idiot now.

It's clear that the customers should not be touching the bartender. The bigger question comes down to if it's an overreaction.

I think we can all agree there is a line that you can cross but that line is up for debate. If the bartender hit the chick with the tequilla bottle in the head and sent her to the hospital would that be an overeaction? I guarantee you if she hit her and killed the her this would end up in court. There is a line but it's not clear. The first girl she hit so hard that it cause her to fly into innocent bystanders and look as if they almost collide heads.

Female culture allows them to bypass the current social norms with touching but here we girl who is not following those norms and you can see the result. It seems that this is a common issue for this chick at this bar so I'd like to place some blame on the bar if this is an issue thats happens a lot. It's a simple litmus test...if your staff has to assault customers like that because of some confusion about touching you need to have some kind of preventive measures in place. Either a bouncer close by or section something off. I don't know what the environment is like here but you can't have the bartender defending herself like this multiple times which could end up injuring inncoent people. Hit the wrong girl and what happens if that girl fights back and is with 10 guys? Guess what...you got a serious brawl.

Why should there be any confusion? Why would anyone think it's cool to smack some stranger's ass?
I went to a few places like this in Mexico, but never saw anyone get handsy with the girls

And how often do girls slap random, unknown girls on the ass? Id hardly say this is "female culture". Its just that if they do it, nothing usually happens. Even when guys do it, girls don't usually slap the guy. But a bar shouldn't have to surround their female bartenders with bodyguards. That's crazy.

Best case scenario, the bouncer sees the incident and kicks the offender out, but ive no issue with the girl getting a slap. If the "wrong girl" is hit, and she's with 10 guys, then they can share a jail cell together and pay for the damages in the morning

@bubbleboyjones This is what we're dealing with. You break down the context and a lot of the different moving parts and factors and potential scenarios. And obviously can't even cover them all. But clearly make the case for why it's not "black and white" sexual assault by the 2 patrons.

And what you'll get is responses like this stating that it is 100% black and white, with comments like "how often do girls slap random, unknown girls on the ass?"... when that's exactly what we're discussing and we have video of it happening twice to the same person in the same place at basically the same time.

I'm fully aware of where society is going, but I'm still stunned by how many "men" see it as an open and shut case of sexual assault and self-defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back