Is this unprofessional (Part II - Updated)

Just to be clear, I am not a professor, but a freelance teacher who leads conversational classes. I don't grade them so I have no power over them. Although my students do treat me with respect like I have some level of authority. I am definitely not actively hitting on this girl or any of my students. I didn't make any moves until she made it very clear that she was into me. I was dropping extremely heavy handed hints so it wasn't like I pressured her. That's not my MO anyway.

I didn't add this in my update but I also got headbutted. At one point she stumbled and I tried to catch her so she doesn't fall on her face but ended up catching her head with my face. Got a busted lip from the experience too lol

Sounds like you have a relationship opened with this girl regardless of whether it was a initial success or not. You only have to ask if she wants to try again, or study privately etc.

Yeah, we are actually going to meet up later to talk about what happened between us.

I've been hit on by a female professor before. I can say it actually was very uncomfortable, because she wasn't attractive at all but I didn't want to reject her and have my grade suffer.

It was a very shitty position to be in and it finally made me realize why teachers shouldn't fuck students.

I ended up stringing her along until grades were turned in, then I gently told her I wasn't interested. I could've been mean and told her to fuck off or even gotten her fired, but there was something pathetic about her. I actually felt sorry for her. She must've been terribly lonely and desperate.

Anyway, my point is, wait till class is done, then you're free to fuck her

I had a female professor once who was actually quite attractive. She would always pick on me to ask questions and comment on how she liked my voice. Nothing came out of it though.

Wait...Are you bilingual, a polyglot? Your student/hook up is learning ESL yet her younger sister is texting her in English? That doesn't make any sense. Why would her text, specially when she was angry, in English? I'm calling this whole story BS unless you're a polyglot able to read multiple languages.
I am bilingual (maybe trilingual if you include my shitty spanish) and no, the sister wasn't texting and speaking in English of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back