Is this what we've come to in Horror?

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Saw this as an ad and couldn't believe this is actually a movie.

giphy.gif

It reminds me a little of final destination. I would watch it.

It looks like a fun horror flick. What's the issue?

Horror has always been a genre where you gotta sift through a looooooooot of bullshit to find something good.

Yeah I get a Final Destination vibe. I can't take those faces seriously, though.

Actually seems like a better idea than most of the horror shit coming out these days.

Yeah I get a Final Destination vibe. I can't take those faces seriously, though.
Agreed, the faces they make are a little weird.

Also, wasn't there a British film called 'Truth or Dare' a couple of years ago?

You're right. This doesn't hold a candle to these classic titans of horror:

MV5BMThjZGVhYTUtMWUzMS00ZTAxLWJmNDctOGUwNzU1ZGViN2MyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2MjQyNDc@._V1_UY1200_CR102,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Poster_SonofBlob_240_356_81_s_c1.jpg

220px-The_Prowler.jpg

Looks like every other terrible horror movie out there.

Getting sick and tired of all these remakes

movie_31657.jpg

Actually the 1986 movie Truth or Dare is decent. Lots of gore. I think the whole thing is available on Youtube.

It’s something I would like to watch on Netflix. I would not go to the theater for that.

Horror has always been a genre where you gotta sift through a looooooooot of bullshit to find something good.

No, it has always been cheap and low budget. Most horror movies , if you are a fan, have some redeeming qualities. Watch the the first few Nightmare on Elm Street movies with the director's commentary on. The stories about the making of the movies is often more interesting than the movie due to all the struggle and effects that to be put together on a shoestring budget. Current horror movies are a step down imho since they rely so heavily on jump scares. Jump scares are so cheap and lame.

Looks like it is filled with a bunch of shitty characters that I would enjoy seeing die.

Back