Is tickling illegal in MMA?

Ngq7SvA.jpg
Lmao, good lawd

It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.

Conor already used this method

he tickled Alvarez with some money and Eddie dropped the bely right into his hands

Lol funny thread and it should keep going, but some people said every few weeks this pops up so let me give you the answer.

Its helligal

Thats incorrect.

Tickling is a foul and it comes under the following line "
  • Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh.
Tickling is done by primarily clawing and secondarily twisting (however gentle or vigouriously u do it).

im gonna wonder about this now until someone does it in the cage. i know pressing elbows/chin into a nerve can get a reaction lol

digging elbows into ribs, full nelson and noogies would be awesome

Thats incorrect.

Tickling is a foul and it comes under the following line "
  • Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh.
Tickling is done by primarily clawing and secondarily twisting (however gentle or vigouriously u do it).

<{cruzshake}>

i know you can press the taint to release a triangle

what about titty twisters?

the science behind why this would be innefective is because the sensation nerves of the body have priorities. you know that mayor paine movie where the guy breaks a guys finger and says..you aint thinking about the pain in your feet now. or something like that. this is actually accurate. strong pressure sensations take priority over gentle touch sensations. ie, a guy is grappling and applying body strength there is no way his body would react to tickling.

It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.
I clicked on this thread by accident. Then I read it. Now I am responding.

And thats all I really have to say

Legal but you can't tickle the groin area.

Op you fucking noob. Conor tried panic tickling nate diaz. It dodnt work.

Back