Is tickling illegal in MMA?

Are you a little girl? Why do you tickle?

All tickling has ever done to me is annoy me. If you try to tickle me, at best I'll just punch you ever harder.

Energy used tickling < Energy used in anger and obligatory retaliation.

Great way to wear out the cardio of the other fighter I'd say.

Great example of retarded casual

I’m not sure which is more pathetic, casual Conor nuthuggers or causal Conor haters

Great example of retarded casual

I’m not sure which is more pathetic, casual Conor nuthuggers or causal Conor haters
Says the pussy casual fan who knows fuck all about MMA. You don't know me punkass. I forgot more about MMA than you'll ever know in your waste of life.

So all that sweat they shed is because they're cold?

Intredasting

I’ve sweat in cold conditions while working but fair enough, I don’t really know. I’ve heard other professional athletes like basketball players say it can be cold in arenas for those on the floor since heating is more aimed for spectators. I may have heard it from an MMA fighter. I’ve never noticed arenas as cold but I figured scantily clad MMA fighters might feel some chill based on what I’ve heard before.

Last edited:
Says the pussy casual fan who knows fuck all about MMA. You don't know me punkass. I forgot more about MMA than you'll ever know in your waste of life.
Yeah who the fook are u bitchass! U can tickle your daddy’s balls, how about that!

lol the like system wasn't implemented when he made his account. Same with me. You're just new... noob

Your his boyfriend? No noob here. He would still have less likes then posts if it was back then.

dear god i should fucking hope not.

Your his boyfriend? No noob here. He would still have less likes then posts if it was back then.

Likes are actually easy to get if thats all you're on here for.... noob
19940848_1853002294715774_2137426230457139200_n.gif

Tickling?

I always though a monkey bite would work cause my brother could make me cry in less than 2 seconds with one.

That's where you grab a handful of the inside of the thigh and squeeze BTW.

12-6 tickling is illegal, as well as tickling to the head of a grounded opponent IIRC.

what about wet willies and rope burns?

Or maybe licking the ear of a downed opponent, in order to set them up for a choke?

Combining tickling, fondling and cuddling when in mount may very well be a surprisingly effective weapon, Joe.

I couldn't stop from laughing in the elevator in my building. Kinda embarrassing

Back