Is Tito a legend?

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I happen to think he did a lot for the UFC when it was in dire need of stars and was a torchbearer for the sport on the early days. Definitely a UFC Hall of Fame type guy.

But forget what I think, here’s what The Damn President thinks:

..also Tito never tapped to strikes so there’s that.

Yes.

Could also say that he's LHW GOAT

(never popped)

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

Actually he did tap to strikes against Frank. But he's undoubtedly a legend.

Biggest head of all time.... Plus he was pretty darn good in his day...He's a legend, and a pioneer.

in his own mind,without a doubt.

Let me tell you how you feel TS? Lmao. TIto is definitely a legend in this sport. He held the UFC down while it was in the doldrums and although he beat my boy Wanderlei back during that time he's still deserving of a HOF spot.

Tito is a legend. It's arguable whether or not the UFC would have survived if Tito hadn't carried it through those dark years.

He was never even top 3 in his own weight class. Sorry, but that's a fact.

Tito the Ortiz badboy is one of the greatest Legends... of the night. And the future of sport and GOAT 105 pounder. He's on top of world at 131 years young.

He's got a bigger head than Johnny Holmes.

Legend
  1. a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
  2. an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
i would say so, yes.

but GOAT-wise - pure skill - he's probably 7th or 8th best UFC LW, 10th or 12th best if you count Pride.

and undoubtedly his personality was needed (or maybe "highly valued") in the UFC dark ages.

He wasn't the greatest fighter of all time or anything but he was a long term champ, a star and he put the sport in the mainstream in a lot of ways

He sure is imo

GOAT head size

Back