Is Tony as much of a challenge to Conor as a 185 pound Nate diaz?

Literally said a million times In every single thread I've posted In that Tony Is the next fight. Nowhere In anything I have ever said have I tried to argue that Nate should be the next fight.

Not sure what you're arguing or who you think I am.

I feel you lack reading comprehension, not too surprising you've been called out for the same thing not too long ago by another dude.

I never necessarily said you "weren't smart" I don't know you well enough to say such a thing. I just find your sig quite Ironic, since what I've seen from you clearly Indicates you are a man ruled by your own biases.

nah.
if anything, I am ruled by logic. And a guy who cannot crack top 5 should be be entertained as more intriguing than fighting to unify the division's belt.

nah.
if anything, I am ruled by logic. And a guy who cannot crack top 5 should be be entertained as more intriguing than fighting to unify the division's belt.
Well, If you say so.

You clearly lack reading comprehension though.

I really don't know what you're trying to argue.

Well, If you say so.

You clearly lack reading comprehension though.

I really don't know what you're trying to argue.

I am not arguing anything.
I said my piece. I don't think DIaz is, at any weigh a bigger challenge than Tony is.
Plus Tony is the interim, which makes the fight a lot more intriguing than the THIRD TIME Conor would fight Nate.

If this is not straight enough for you, then my original point (that you are not too smart) is obviously holding true.

Tony not getting the title shot after winning the interim belt would only prove how bullshit the UFC truly is.

Obviously I wanna see Nate/Conor 3 but Tony has worked harder and has the interim belt.

I am not arguing anything.
I said my piece. I don't think DIaz is, at any weigh a bigger challenge than Tony is.
Plus Tony is the interim, which makes the fight a lot more intriguing than the THIRD TIME Conor would fight Nate.

If this is not straight enough for you, then my original point (that you are not too smart) is obviously holding true.
Yes and again, nobody was arguing that Tony Isn't the fight to make, makes the most sense and Is the most intriguing fight that can be made at the moment. You have been trying to imply that I'm arguing that Nate should be next or something.

Who's the tougher opponent stylistically for Conor between Nate and Tony Is purely up for debate. The fact that Nate was a 170 pound fighter during his fights against Conor Is worth considering though, which Is the point of this thread.

I think they both have a good skill set to give Mcgregor problems. Diaz is better on the ground. But I just want to see Ferguson get his shot before the third Diaz fight. #DEFENDTHATBELT !!!

Tony not getting the title shot after winning the interim belt would only prove how bullshit the UFC truly is.

Obviously I wanna see Nate/Conor 3 but Tony has worked harder and has the interim belt.
Indeed. Tony deserves It and It should be a fun fight

Nate Conor 3 will make far more sense for afterwards. Particularly If Tony doesn't put up as much of a fight as Nate did

Indeed. Tony deserves It and It should be a fun fight

Nate Conor 3 will make far more sense for afterwards. Particularly If Tony doesn't put up as much of a fight as Nate did
I don't disagree with this. My logic is that Nate/Conor 3 will happen either way. The demand will always be there and the money will be made either way. It is not a trilogy people will lose interest in.

Tony deserves it for the sake of some goddamn integrity in this sport, and obviously because he's worked for it. Wtf is the point of interim belt when in the end it'd mean nothing?

Give it to Tony.

everything changes when you get clipped. ask eddie. ask aldo.

Yes and again, nobody was arguing that Tony Isn't the fight to make, makes the most sense and Is the most intriguing fight that can be made at the moment. You have been trying to imply that I'm arguing that Nate should be next or something.

Who's the tougher opponent stylistically for Conor between Nate and Tony Is purely up for debate. The fact that Nate was a 170 pound fighter during his fights against Conor Is worth considering though, which Is the point of this thread.

No it is not.
1) Nate ONLY fought Conor at 170 because he was partying in Cabo and there was no way to drop in time to fight at LW.
2) The second fight was at 170 because Conor demanded it.
3) Nate is a LW. he ALWAYS made weight and any notion that he is not a LH is asinine.
4) We've seen this fight TWICE already.
5) makes no sense the CHAMPION to fight a JOURNEYMEN from his own division while he still did not fight any of the top contenders.
6) makes no sense to fight ANYONE ELSE that is not the Interim champion.
7) Even Khabib makes no sense at the moment.
and somehow
8) YOU AGREE that Tony is the only fight that makes sense at this moment, which is obviously the opposite of what you wanted to admit when you created this thread.

Last but not least: Nate is a LW. They fought at WW. Makes absolutely no sense to even contemplate them fighting at 185 (MW).

Nate's weight when he fought conor in lbs is a function of x where f(x) =0.25x + 170 where x is number of days since they had their fight.

But in all seriousness he was 190lbs. If kevin lee makes 155lbs then is 185lbs on fight night, this isnt too hard to believe.

Back