Is Tony going to panic wrestle for the first two rounds? seems legit

Looking to take someone down has officially becoming "panic wrestling" now?

A leg is longer than an arm and tony has a longer reach than conor to begin with stop exaggerating, striking isn’t only about hands

Legs are longer than arms so a fighter can't counter a kick with a punch huh ?
:rolleyes:.
2 minutes of striking tops and Tony is on his ass.
He needs to humble himself, accept he can't strike with Conor and immediately shoot for an ankle pick or do some crazy rolls.
Anything but stay standing.
His striking is light years behind Conor.

Tony has a path to victory.
He just has to army crawl down that path.

giphy.gif

Bitch slapped.

b89dd5b94ed8fe76.gif

I hear people say how much better Tony is than Nate, but I just don't see it. I think they match up pretty well and it would be a competitive fight. I'd actually favor Nate in that fight. His boxing is better than Tony and he won't be easy to submit. Cardio won't be an issue either. It would be a war.
I think tony is actually a far better match up for conor than nate is. Both have great ground games but I don't think tony's chin is as good as nates. The durability of both is what could cause conor issues

I hear people say how much better Tony is than Nate, but I just don't see it. I think they match up pretty well and it would be a competitive fight. I'd actually favor Nate in that fight. His boxing is better than Tony and he won't be easy to submit. Cardio won't be an issue either. It would be a war.
Nate is 3 - 3 over the past 5 years in the UFC and Tony is on a 10 fight win streak and holds the interim belt. The basic facts don't support your thesis, but its MMA and stuff happens in the cage. I don't think Nate's striking is better either. Tony is definitely stronger and will be able to get TDs and maintain top control. Probably won't get a submission win over Nate, but I would expect a dominant lopsided decision win for Ferguson. Might get a GnP stoppage from the ref as well...

We already saw Nate outbox him. Let’s see what tony does. Conor will be finished, and it won’t look good.

derp..if you don't play to your opponent's strengths instead of your own, you're a coward.

The reason Conor gets blasted for 'panic wrestling' is because he did the exact thing he laughed about others doing

Nate is 3 - 3 over the past 5 years in the UFC and Tony is on a 10 fight win streak and holds the interim belt. The basic facts don't support your thesis, but its MMA and stuff happens in the cage. I don't think Nate's striking is better either. Tony is definitely stronger and will be able to get TDs and maintain top control. Probably won't get a submission win over Nate, but I would expect a dominant lopsided decision win for Ferguson. Might get a GnP stoppage from the ref as well...
Nate beat the last guy that beat Tony. So how is Tony going to dominate Nate when he couldn't dominate Michael Johnson? Nate would give him a fight and probably finish him.

But Tony also dominated Josh Thompson who finished Nate, so you just never know in mma.

So few people on this site actually pay a lick of attention when Tony fights. It's quite annoying.

Tony is better than Nate. He is going to show everyone he is better than Nate Disz after this fight (If Conor is willing to sign on that dotted line) so hopefully you guys will shut up about Diaz. Dude was completely irrelevant until Conor made him relevant again.

Nate beat the last guy that beat Tony. So how is Tony going to dominate Nate when he couldn't dominate Michael Johnson? Nate would give him a fight and probably finish him.
What was the outcome of Diaz vs Thomson?

What was the outcome of Ferguson vs Thomson?

These fights were a lot more recent than Ferguson vs Johnson.

Nate wouldn't do shit.

Nate wouldn't do shit.
Did you read my post about this? I answered that already.

Nate wouldn't do shit.
Diaz lost to Thomson in 2013 and beat Johnson in 2015. Tony lost to Johnson in 2012 and beat Thomson in 2015. Your time excuse makes no sense.

Well obviously not. Why not just edit your first post instead of making a whole new post?
I never said anything threatening. We can talk like adults without getting angry and rude. I can, I hope you can too.

Diaz lost to Thomson in 2013 and beat Johnson in 2015. Tony lost to Johnson in 2012 and beat Thomson in 2015. Your time excuse makes no sense.
It actually does but carry on with somehow feeling threatened by what I said.

Back