Is Tony going to panic wrestle for the first two rounds? seems legit

If he can

Why not

Get Conor tired

VyqiZj9.gif
Haha. That's like a cartoon way Tony shakes off hit.

OP Tony beat RDA, Barboza and other great strikers standing. Slow starter like Nate but Rd 2 he takes over fights and unlike Nate wins them. Many went to hospital with broken noses and lacerations. I don't think he has anything to worry about from little conor. Connor may panic wrestle tho like he did vs Nate. That said if Tony's smart and wants easy he go back to his wrestling roots.

Last edited:
Haha. That's like a cartoon way Tony shakes off hit.

OP Tony beat RDA, Barboza and other great strikers standing. Slow starter like Nate but Rd 2 he takes over fights and unlike Nate wins them. Many went to hospital with broken noses and lacerations. I don't think he has anything to worry about from little conor. Connor may panic wrestle tho like he did vs Nate. That said if Tony's smart and wants easy he go back to his wrestling roots.

you realize Conor only needs one round to put Tony away. "Tony starts slow" means he is very hittable when Conor is the most deadly.

The only way Tony wins is to clinch like Johnny Hendricks vs Lawler 2 and mendes spamming take downs for the first two rounds.

Groovy Lando almost KO'd tony with his groovy movement.

Kevin lee fucked up tony with his amazing striking skills.

The guy is getting old. His chin is almost gone and he is like a tree waiting to be cut down

If you think Conor can handle all of Tony's body shots.. you will be shocked

This is MMA, not boxing or kickboxing, just because someone is wrestling doesn't mean they're 'panicked', the reason Conor gets shit for wrestling is because he gave his opponents shit for trying to wrestle and then himself got rocked and tried to wrestle a bjj black belt.

Rocked? He received a solid unexpected punch that's all. He caught Nate good some time after that and a whole minute later he tried to take Nate down because he was gassed. Not rocked. This is some subjective hater bullshit.

Conor's TDD is good, BJJ is good -hence the brown belt- wrestling is good. His only flaw is his cardio and he beat the shit out of everyone he faced in his career for a whole 8.5 minutes including Nate Diaz in the first fight and Tony won't be different.

People should remember how Nate looked after 8 minutes of action in the first fight.

Its pretty much unanimous from sherdoggers that this would be the best strategy against Mcgregor

Its pretty much unanimous from sherdoggers that no one in the UFC, 170 and below, can stand with mcgregor and not get their head knocked off.....

Mcgregor likes to gas after two rounds....everyone knows this... Tony can't stand with mcgregor..... everyone knows this....

According to Eddie Alvarez, Mcgregor is the easiest fight in the division... all you have to do is take him down?

Can Tony do this and will he follow through? everyone bitches about how Eddie beat pettis and didn't deserve a title shot... but I believe this is the only way Tony will win

Panic? no.
but it might be a sound plan against Conor.
Press him against the cage, or keep him down for the first round, and his gas tank is gone.
Then Tony will have two rounds to humiliate Conor with anything he wants.

Bisping has a similar opinion on this style of fighting, "you're going try and avoid fighting, you're going try to take me down....when guys do that they are hiding from the fight.. you're going to try and hide......"

@ 3:25

Is Tony going to stand his ground and fight like a man?

"all he does is hold on for dear life like a little pussy..." LMAO bisping is the shit

You should really stop watching Conor, I mean MMA. You are fucking retard level with your knowledge.

That's what panick wrestling is doofus, it's actually Conor's definition of panic wrestling.

Panic wrestling is also anyone that shoots a double leg against Conor because of their inferior stand up abilities

Rocked? He received a solid unexpected punch that's all. He caught Nate good some time after that and a whole minute later he tried to take Nate down because he was gassed. Not rocked. This is some subjective hater bullshit.

Conor's TDD is good, BJJ is good -hence the brown belt- wrestling is good. His only flaw is his cardio and he beat the shit out of everyone he faced in his career for a whole 8.5 minutes including Nate Diaz in the first fight and Tony won't be different.

People should remember how Nate looked after 8 minutes of action in the first fight.
I'm a fan of both, but Nate clearly rocked Conor with the left. You can see his head turn and legs wobbled. Nate smiled and goaded him after that. There's no doubt he was rocked. Watch it again.

People put Conor on a pedestal too easily, he's a proven quitter and I think it's more likely that Ferguson makes him a panic wrestler.
I wonder if Conor being so rich now will affect how fast he's willing to quit? If I had millions I'd try even less hard at my job than I do now

Nate beat the last guy that beat Tony. So how is Tony going to dominate Nate when he couldn't dominate Michael Johnson? Nate would give him a fight and probably finish him.
Because that was over half a decade and 10 wins ago. Tony absolutely battered two guys that completely outclassed Nate. Whats your point? MMA math is stupid.

Back