Is Trump really that bad?

I get where you are coming from, I really do, BUT if 20% of people magically started making better decisions, 20% of people wouldn't now be wealthy.

That isn't how it works. Wealth isnt generated by people going to college. The pie remains the same size, and everyone's slice stays the same, no matter how many good decisions are made.

It isn't about personal responsibility. It is about the reality of economics.
I gotta disagree.....make your own path

Well....don't do any dumb shit cause I actually think you are 'ight

Damn, this 'be nice' thing, I've been trying since my perma ban was lifted, has really been working out. I doubt I have changed your mind on anything, but I bet you understand my positions better, and that not all economic progressives are Marxist scum.

I appreciate that.

It seemed like you thought Trump had ceased using drone strikes.

What do you mean by liberalize their usage?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/trump-drone-strikes-commando-raids-rules.html
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/loosen-obama-limits-drone-strikes-170922141205178.html

NYT's site won't let me copy and paste from the article, but the details are in there.

Drones are the biggest coward way of fighting I've ever heard of.

Yeah, I tend to agree. But if you're one of the types that thinks anyone we could possibly strike is evil and you don't want to endanger US lives, they're pretty rad.

Who are we at war with, and why are we bombing anyone?

No one, and for whatever reason we damn please. Murica.

Of course not.

The problem is leftists and other snowflakes don't like to hear the truth.

Likely they have daddy issues and see Trump as big bad dad.

And since leftists are naturally degenerate and subvervise (no matter how much they deny it publicly) they feel like all their "progress" is being unraveled.

Please stop with the snowflake shit.

Left leaning people are the same as right leaning people.

You have actual normal human beings on both sides, and then you have crazy motherfuckers on both sides.

Damn, this 'be nice' thing, I've been trying since my perma ban was lifted, has really been working out. I doubt I have changed your mind on anything, but I bet you understand my positions better, and that not all economic progressives are Marxist scum.

I appreciate that.
Oh...I think you are retarded not dumb as a rock retarded like fawlty or rat posterior but still challenged.

J/K.....those 2 are still dumb as rocks but you are ok!

It seemed like you thought Trump had ceased using drone strikes.

Well, it's like starting a job and thinking they didn't work before you got there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/trump-drone-strikes-commando-raids-rules.html
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/loosen-obama-limits-drone-strikes-170922141205178.html

NYT's site won't let me copy and paste from the article, but the details are in there.

Yeah, I tend to agree. But if you're one of the types that thinks anyone we could possibly strike is evil and you don't want to endanger US lives, they're pretty rad.

No one, and for whatever reason we damn please. Murica.

Nobody can complain about climate change or homelessness as long as we're spendind over a million dollars a day 'testing' bombs.

Because a large part of our nation are evangelical christians. They believe that if they can, per the muddled prophecies of the bible, rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, this will enact the rapture (where all Jews die). The Jews dont believe in that shit, so they welcome the help, seeing as it's entirely one sided.

Naw dude. They wouldn't throw all that money into it for religion.

The rapture isn't even in the bible.
It's some made up shit.

Naw dude. They wouldn't throw all that money into it for religion.

The rapture isn't even in the bible.
It's some made up shit.

Christians spent a damn long time fomenting the conditions for a Jewish State. Even further back than the Balfour Declaration. They invested their time and energy, then when the state was created, the money was needed.

Both sides want to see the end of the world, and are helping each other to try.

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?
Yes, he's that bad. I'm a bit surprised that anyone would have to ask that after the first 11 months we got. Everyone had their predictions.

Only the naysayers were correct.

Yes, he's that bad. I'm a bit surprised that anyone would have to ask that after the first 11 months we got. Everyone had their predictions.

Well except for the stock market.....

He's bad but its pretty obvious a lot of the reaction to him is a diversionary tactic, the established Dems and there attendant media are scared shitless Hilarys failure will mean more left leaning people will take control, the intelligence establishment is terrified that its perpetual cold war might be threatened, etc.

How is he bad?
What horrible things has he done?

What has he done that is so bad.....

Trump has been THE best President in the last 30 years.

• Incredibly paranoid
  • Incredibly irrational
  • Incredibly avarice
  • Ignorant, willfully so
  • Vindictive
  • Petty
  • Incredibly dishonest
  • Cannot even perform ceremony without making a fool of himself
  • Makes us a laughingstock internationally with his child like behavior
  • Has no policies except fuck the black guy
  • Enriches himself on the taxpayer dime to an incredible amount
  • Wants a tax giveaway for the rich donors to his party
The list could go on indefinitely.

This.

And the fact that ts is even asking this question shows he's either not paying attention, wilfully ignorant or trolling.

This.

And the fact that ts is even asking this question shows he's either not paying attention, wilfully ignorant or trolling.
latest

Back