Is Tyron Woodley the best 170'er we have ever seen?

Crushed Maia, and crushed Wonderboy twice.

His resume is basically as good as GSP's at this point.

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif
He's great but was easily handled by Rory

Prime GSP is current GSP
You're kidding right ? GSP has had 3 acl surgeries and is carrying to much mass for his frame . He looked powerful at 185 but really lacked any explosion like he had 5- 6 years ago

The best? Lol No. Woodley is a lot better than some people give him credit for, but no. Top 10 WW all time? Sure I wouldn't argue with that.

“Crushed” wonderboy even though he was gifted the rematch and first fight was a draw.

Crushed Maia even though he landed like 16 punches the entire fight.

But sure. Whatever.
Retarded thread but I'll give Woodley credit for Maia. Arguably the best grappler in MMA and he looked like an amateur against Woodley. It wasn't particularly exciting, but it says a lot about Woodley's skills.

Retarded thread but I'll give Woodley credit for Maia. Arguably the best grappler in MMA and he looked like an amateur against Woodley. It wasn't particularly exciting, but it says a lot about Woodley's skills.

Maia’s takedowns were never the best, but Woodleys TDD did look awesome in that fight. Not taking that away from him.

Wouldn’t really call it “crushing” when that’s the only thing he really did

Maia’s takedowns were never the best, but Woodleys TDD did look awesome in that fight. Not taking that away from him.

Wouldn’t really call it “crushing” when that’s the only thing he really did
Oh no, he didn't crush him. He clearly refused to engage past very brief combos and basically won by way of not losing, if that makes sense.

From a technical stance, I thought the fight was wonderful to watch though.

Prime gsp, prime hendricks, rory and even prime lombard were all better. Great fighter though.

This is just ridiculous
How's that a stretch?
He's 2-1 in title defenses. GSP, Shields and Hughes racked up much more dominant wins over better competition while they were champs.

Lawler also defended twice.

No. And Tryon doesn't crush anyone, he slowly grinds them down over 5, coma-inducing, lacklustre rounds.

you are blind and retarded. he did not land one punch in that gif.
Half the people in this thread have called you out on this. It's not a matter of opinion... Rory landed most of those punches.

When the evidence is clear as day like this, you seem dumber than a flat earther.

Back