Is Tyron Woodley the best 170'er we have ever seen?

Matt hughes is pretty close, but Woodley will most likely surpass him in a year or two

Most likely pass him? He most likely isn't even champ in a year or two. Hell GSP will probably take his belt pretty soon

Losing to Rory and Nate is not as bad as tapping to strikes and losing to Hughes

Hughes is one of the best to have competed at welterweight. Try to stop drooling all over your keyboard and focus on what you'e saying.

Half the people in this thread have called you out on this. It's not a matter of opinion... Rory landed most of those punches.

When the evidence is clear as day like this, you seem dumber than a flat earther.
you are literally blind and deluded. get help

I think Palhares could have been the best ever had he had just basic boxing

robbie and woodley are tier below GSP

theirs levels to this shit

The best 170er we have ever seen in GSP.

GSP was the Goat, Woodley is just stalling people and getting decisions, so no, GSP is.

Oh no, he didn't crush him. He clearly refused to engage past very brief combos and basically won by way of not losing, if that makes sense.

From a technical stance, I thought the fight was wonderful to watch though.

Idk man I’m gonna have to disagree with you, I hated it.

But yeah, he wins by not losing. Playing it safe is fine with me. GSP fights safe to win, Woodley fights safe to not lose. Huge difference and I just can’t respect that

Losing to Rory and Nate is not as bad as tapping to strikes and losing to Hughes
in what world is losing to Hughes a bad thing, you definitely new to mma

After how Rory handled him? I don't think so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back