Is UFC 301 a fight night level card?

Its definitely a weaker card that doesn't interest me so much. Probably no coincidence it happens on the same night/time as the Canelo fight.

297 is not a better card in etertainment value, or name value.

Still rather watch aldo over pennington
Still rather watch petrino over Magny
Still rather watch Pereira over Curtis
Still rather watch Borralho over Evloev

Gonna have to agree to disagree, It's ONLY THE MAIN EVENT. nothing else about 297 is better.
Good for you. The viewers disagree as this card is getting far less attention. Evloev's going to fight for a title in the near future, likely none of those fighters ever will.

Good for you. The viewers disagree as this card is getting far less attention.
Lol did you get that sample from 400 English speaking people who read some obscure sports magazine?

Yeah and the viewer isn't always right, btw. 297 only had a big buzz because of Sean and dricus popping off at the jaws. No one has ever cared about Strickland, only drama

"No amount of evidence will ever change my mind"

<36>
Lol that isn't "evidence" it's all doctored and tailored you're just naive enough to believe any narrative pushed to you.

I work in computer science. I'm knowledgeable enough to know it's incredibly difficult to conduct a study like that with conclusive results in a rapidly changing landscape

Yes.

I doubt I'm gonna even stream it.

The next 2 fight nights have a few fights that are more interesting to me.

Lol that isn't "evidence" it's all doctored and tailored you're just naive enough to believe any narrative pushed to you.

I work in computer science. I'm knowledgeable enough to know it's incredibly difficult to conduct a study like that with conclusive results in a rapidly changing landscape

No one doctored anything you idiot. You're just a close minded simpleton who thinks everyone does what do you. You said itself, no evidence will ever change your mind. There's no point in anyone talking to you since you are so rigidly set in your opinion.

It seems like people are not really interested about the fights and the sport, they only want watch when their own favorites fight.

Tbh, if you compare 301 and 302 on paper, 301 has guaranteed more potential bangers on it. The 302 looks really bad so far.
302 is probably going to be better than 301.

Back