Is UFC turning into Bellator?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Every time i tune in theres two guys fighting that i have no clue who they are or how they even got into the UFC. Am i the only one that feels this way?

I have no problem with that, but I also have that feelin.

Being like Bellator means that everything that can go wrong in their fights, does go wrong.

Two exciting strikers matched up? Fight ends up being boring as shit. Or someone gets injured in the first 30 seconds.

Two superior grapplers end up putting on a shittastic striking display.

The hyped cross over star gets blasted by a complete unknown.

It's a FN card, they always have local guys no one has ever heard of.

Basically a win win, fans cheer the local fighters and the UFC pays them peanuts.

How else do you get to know them? You just want to see chuck and Tito fight for the next 50 years?

Usually have to let FN cards get 3 hours ahead of DVR to fast forward right through the crap.
FFx2 on MMA on ground and FFx4 for all WMMA.

How else do you get to know them? You just want to see chuck and Tito fight for the next 50 years?
Yes

giphy.gif

Bellator is pretty shit, so no, they haven’t quite got down to bush league.

Yeah dude I agree with you. I didn't even know there was a card tonight. I couldn't recognize not one name. Card if filled with no names and jobbers lol

Every time i tune in theres two guys fighting that i have no clue who they are or how they even got into the UFC. Am i the only one that feels this way?

Not only you. i don't care about 85% of the "new breed". They have done a very poor job of replacing the old guard.

Ufc has been watered down for years. No longer the days of stacked PPVs. We get 1 BIG ppv a year IF THAT.

I don't watch shit cards like tonight until the main event.

dude have you been following the ufc lately? lewis-volkov, jacare-wiedman, conor-khabib, yair-korean zombie, vanatta, hot balls, etc. the ufc has been on fire recently and ufc 232 in december is stacked.

i couldnt name one great thing about bellator recently.

so in other words, gtfo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back