Is UFC Welterweight champion of the world Colby Covington slowly becoming a fan favorite here ?

dawzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think so . When he first came out there were just some guys who were repping Chaos Nation and the majority of forum were hating hard on him now i see that a lot of new and old posters here and also a lot of hardcore and casual fans outside of sherdog have became Colby fans i personally think he is in his way to becoming a fan-favorite fighter and also one of the biggest PPV attractions in Combat Sports . I think he will get the love and hate treatment of conor due to Colby already being the most polarizing figure in MMA.

What do you think sherdoggers ? Please dont fighterbash or troll in replies.

CriminalEthicalIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

He’s alright. Not the most exciting but gets the job done against solid competition. Can’t hate on that.

Nope. Nice try with the fake hype thread though. His last PPV absolutely bombed. Almost everything you typed was factually wrong.

<WellThere>

The problem with Covington is that despite his best efforts to sell his personality, when you actually tune in to his fights, all you're going to see is pitter patter punching and ball sniffing.

He hasn’t been doing anything so I forgot about him tbh

No, I don't think so. I think the majority sees him as the unoriginal idiot that he actually is. Also forgettable as fighter.

I think so . When he first came out there were just some guys who were repping Chaos Nation and the majority of forum were hating hard on him now i see that a lot of new and old posters here and also a lot of hardcore and casual fans outside of sherdog have became Colby fans i personally think he is in his way to becoming a fan-favorite fighter and also one of the biggest PPV attractions in Combat Sports . I think he will get the love and hate treatment of conor due to Colby already being the most polarizing figure in MMA.

What do you think sherdoggers ? Please dont fighterbash or troll in replies.

2LcTrWA.gif

9-1 in the ufc.

Wins over RDA, Maia, and stun gun.

People are gonna hate and underestimate him of course, but he’s as legit as anyone in the ufc.

hes boring.

He tries to troll but he comes off as weird. He can fight very well but he does minimal damage. I dunno, hes whatever to me

Besides a few virgin/dorks on sherdog living vicariously through him, nobody knows or cares about him

I dont deny his ability but his trash talk comes off really lame. I liked that he took the shitty Brazilian crowds to task for their obnoxious favoritism. But most everything since is just forced contrived bullshit. Hes not an ounce of charisma. Perry looks like Conor McGregor next to this guy.

Back