Is USA the best country to live in?

One thing I'm massively envious of is the amount of live music around the US. You don't know how lucky you have it until you don't! It's hard for smaller acts to tour Australia especially when the population centers are all so far away and the major cities have maybe 2 million each. A good metal concert is hard to come by though I'm stoked to be going to Amon Amarth soon.
You guys have the best death metal band right at your doorstep in New Zealand: Ulcerate.

Not if you are poor, but if you are rich as fuck, still no!

You guys have the best death metal band right at your doorstep in New Zealand: Ulcerate.

We're still waiting for the NZ'ers to officially join us. Our Constitution lists New Zealand as a state, it's open for them to come at any time.

We already have 15% of their entire population living here already!

One thing I'm massively envious of is the amount of live music around the US. You don't know how lucky you have it until you don't! It's hard for smaller acts to tour Australia especially when the population centers are all so far away and the major cities have maybe 2-4 million each (correction). A good metal concert is hard to come by though I'm stoked to be going to Amon Amarth soon.

Sherbrother, you just touched on the one thing that kills me about living in Hawaii. We get pretty much none of it. And if it does come here, it sure as fuck ain't coming to my island. I'm just glad I spent a decade in Philly hanging out at the rock clubs multiple times a week. That's a great fucking town for live music. And if worst comes to worst, you drive to NY, Baltimore, or D.C..

Last metal show (well, maybe more Crust Punk) for me was this band in L.A.. Here's a slowly building track that gives me a Lightning-era Metallica vibe for the first few minutes.

Sherbrother, you just touched on the one thing that kills me about living in Hawaii. We get pretty much none of it. And if it does come here, it sure as fuck ain't coming to my island. I'm just glad I spent a decade in Philly hanging out at the rock clubs multiple times a week. That's a great fucking town for live music. And if worst comes to worst, you drive to NY, Baltimore, or D.C..

Last metal show (well, maybe more Crust Punk) for me was this band in L.A.. Here's a slowly building track that gives me a Lightning-era Metallica vibe for the first few minutes.

I should have guessed these guys were from Sweden. This is a great recommendation.

One thing I'm massively envious of is the amount of live music around the US. You don't know how lucky you have it until you don't! It's hard for smaller acts to tour Australia especially when the population centers are all so far away and the major cities have maybe 2-4 million each (correction). A good metal concert is hard to come by though I'm stoked to be going to Amon Amarth soon.

Australia has a huge landmass with about 24 million people. California has like 40+ million people and shit loads of huge cities. Just anther reason to visit this shit state of mine.

Australia has 18X the landmass of California. That is interesting.

images

lmao, Aussiland is like the same size of USA but there must be nothing there. Anyway, I love Australian people as they have always been kind, well mannered and down to fucking party. Best people in the world to hang out with.

Nah mate not much here :)

JimJimFalls.jpg

d1f4785d6bd50e9e4d870bd23ef81a1b

2_gr5hqo.jpg

59847.jpg

ayersrock_hero.jpg

sydney-154964.jpg

june19.jpg

6022-resized-aussie-beer.jpg

australian_bushland_by_kimmy_k_stock-d3af5es.jpg

1348725508743.jpg

1348725508743.jpg

image.adapt.1200.HIGH.jpg

destinationdaintree_4.jpg

Skiing-Powder-Thredbo.jpg

Direction-Island-HR-(4-of-18).jpg

crocodile-lunges-at-steve-irwin-data.jpg

I mean, there HAS to be uninhabited land. Your country is the size of the entire lower 48 and has the population of about half of California.

And California has endless desert and useless land. Your population has to be concentrated in cities and on the coasts with a major wasteland in the middle. lmao

I mean, there HAS to be uninhabited land. Your country is the size of the entire lower 48 and has the population of about half of California.

And California has endless desert and useless land. Your population has to be concentrated in cities and on the coasts with a major wasteland in the middle. lmao

This is more accurate :)

Best food, sports, drugs, music, women , movies, medicine, technology.

And the streets are paved with gold

The best by far

No, but i think it has one of the best balances of quality of life, protection of personal liberty, and sustainability.

No, but i think it has one of the best balances of quality of life, protection of personal liberty, and sustainability.

I'm Aussie so can't throw stones but sustainability?????

How do you figure?

Very concentrated.

About 9 million living in 2 biggest cities. But those cities are massive.

My house is 62km drive from my mums, same city.

I'm Aussie so can't throw stones but sustainability?????

How do you figure?

Lol. I always forget their ridiculous debt :)
But the combination of their military power, natural resources and constitution makes for a very resilient nation.
Over the course of, say, 100 years, I would bet on them sustaining a higher average quality of life and respect for individual liberty than most.

Lol. I always forget their ridiculous debt :)
But the combination of their military power, natural resources and constitution makes for a very resilient nation.
Over the course of, say, 100 years, I would bet on them sustaining a higher average quality of life and respect for individual liberty than most.

You sound really crazy.

Back