ISIS, Iraq, Syria

We had plans. General Shinseki resigned over those plans being shelved.

Operation Cobra B, was the post Iraq invasion plan 15 years in the making that was not used because..........
It was a shambles ..a dark comedy in the making

What ever happened to that british journalist who was a prisoner of ISIS that they used to spout ISIS propaganda ?

Trump literally wiped out ISIS in 6 months. Something Obama couldn't do in 8 years. @Burning Hammer @Contra-dictator @Devout Pessimist @Jim Bob @Palis @RhinoRush @WiolentOne @ripskater
516chEMi6WL.jpg

A sad day for a Syrian hero.

Hard to believe he held out against an ISIS siege in DZ for 3 years only to be killed by an IED on the march to victory. At least he got to see DZ liberated, and went out like a bad ass.

It just goes to show that leading from the front isn't always the smartest idea.

Seems confirmed now
Piece of shit anyway good riddance
I know he prevented your ISIS cousins from capturing Deir Ezzor, but you don't have to get so salty about it. We all know where your allegiance is despite the show you put on about supporting SDF.

It just goes to show that leading from the front isn't always the smartest idea.
It seems to be a tradition for Russian military, as well as the armies the Soviet advisors train. If your officer is in the trench with you, the morale of your men would be visibly lifted.

It seems to be a tradition for Russian military, as well as the armies the Soviet advisors train. If your officer is in the trench with you, the morale of your men would be visibly lifted.
He was killed by a landmine, not much that could be done to prevent it other than locking him in a bunker for the rest of the war.

I know he prevented your ISIS cousins from capturing Deir Ezzor, but you don't have to get so salty about it. We all know where your allegiance is despite the show you put on about supporting SDF.
Sdf and rebels
Isis and the regime are the same level of shit so deir didnt matter to me

Ooh and ur hero was as much a shitbag warcriminal as any of the rest of the regime ..no need to whitewash him
Dude literaly threatened all refugees who fled the regime not so long ago
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ral-killed-isil-landmine-near-deir-ezzor/amp/
I know the pro assad groupies will try and portray him as some kind of rommel ..a military man who didnt get involved with all the nazi ideology stuff but this shitbag was knee deep in regime warcrimes long before he was deployed to fight isis...good riddance to a piece of garbage
Shit this prick got a comendation for killing journalist marie colvin

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back