Islam completely debunked in under 9 minutes.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
David Wood is really one of the best at dismantling Islam. I suggest looking at some of the material on his channel.

cliffs

-The Qur'an says Allah inspired the Bible to "guide"
-Muhammad gives permission to judge based on the laws of the bible
-The Bible contradicts Islam and the Qur'an
-Modern day Muslims claim the Bible is corrupted
-The Qur'an states none can change Allah's words
-Mohamed believed the Bible was correct during his time
-If the Bible is corrupted why would Allah say it is correct

Thus, if the Bible is corrupt and wrong so is the Qur'an and if the Bible was corrupted that means Islam and the Qur'an is wrong. Either way Islam is wrong. Note: the video does a better job at explaining it all.

Last edited:
scyther you are one gullible easily influenced dude. Guaranz you have been involved in multi level marketing schemes

Here's flat earth theory debunked in under 2 minutes.

Scyther after my post..

I7GvA2.gif

You can debunk any religion in 10 seconds.

We need more truth like this brought shown to our eyes, thanks TS. Keep up the threads

Christopher Hitchens has a great vid on this. Approx 30 mins. Too lazy to embed.

Did you watch the video?
fuck no. 'debunking' a major religion, whatever that means, in 9 minutes is not possible so why would I waste my time?

Also that was an affirmative to the pyramid scheme thing then yeah?

fuck no. 'debunking' a major religion, whatever that means, in 9 minutes is not possible so why would I waste my time?

Dude probably sells essential oils and body wraps in his spare time.

It's surprisingly easy to debunk Islam. I added cliffs to my post as well. Thanks for posting.

Ever felt like you could accurately judge a person's intelligence from just one sentence?

Here's flat earth theory debunked in under 2 minutes.

Scyther after my post..

I7GvA2.gif

Here's a simple response to your so-called debunking of flat Earth. Not my quote, this quote comes from flat Earther Eric Dubay.

On the flat Earth map (as in reality) it is no more than 7,000 miles straight line shot from the southern-most tip of South America to the southern-most tip of New Zealand. The average commercial airliner traveling 600mph for 12 hours will have covered 7,200 miles, hence it is exactly as expected on a flat Earth. What strawman are you trying to set up saying it would take 3 days on a flat Earth!? You will notice these southern-hemisphere flights all come up into the northern-hemisphere and then back down, never simply staying along the same line of latitude as they should on a ball Earth. This is because on our flat Earth, the most direct path is not to simply stay along the same latitude. The 3 "proofs" in this video are all debunked in my video 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball. Peace

would you like to watch a flat Earth documentary?

David Wood is really one of the best at dismantling Islam. I suggest looking at some of the material on his channel.

cliffs

-The Qur'an says Allah inspired the Bible to "guide"
-Muhammad gives permission to judge based on the laws of the bible
-The Bible contradicts Islam and the Qur'an
-Modern day Muslims claim the Bible is corrupted
-The Qur'an states none can change Allah's words
-Mohamed believed the Bible was correct during his time
-If the Bible is corrupted why would Allah say it is correct

Thus, if the Bible is corrupt and wrong so is the Qur'an and if the Bible was corrupted that means Islam and the Qur'an is wrong. Either way Islam is wrong. Note: the video does a better job at explaining it all.

Here's a simple response to your so-called debunking of flat Earth. Not my quote, this quote comes from flat Earther Eric Dubay.

I got a question, I have flown leaving from LA flew to Japan and to Thailand then flew to Duabi, to Kuwait, Then Kuwait to Amsterdam and to PA, PA to AZ. So I flew in opposite directions over the pacific ocean and Atlantic ocean how is this do-able in the eyes of a flat earth person?

I'm trying to learn

I got a question, I have flown leaving from LA flew to Japan and to Thailand then flew to Duabi, to Kuwait, Then Kuwait to Amsterdam and to PA, PA to AZ. So I flew in opposite directions over the pacific ocean and Atlantic ocean how is this do-able in the eyes of a flat earth person?

I'm trying to learn
Great question. On the flat Earth model Antarctica is actually the ice ring around the flat Earth. Most of the major land masses on near the center.

On a flight from LA to Japan it's simply a straight line. Usually there is a layover or refueling required and then from Japan to Kuwait or wherever your destination is but as you can clearly see LA to Japan is simple on the flat Earth model. Below is a flat Earth map. Simply just track your path from one point to the other. One could essentially go in one big crooked circle around the flat Earth and it would seem that they went around a ball on when in reality they hadn't.

ULkqCIg.gif

Back