Islam completely debunked in under 9 minutes.

I love how people throw out the term "science" like it's an infallible coverall, end-all concept that trumps everyone and anything with an opposing belief!

How many scientists have you even met in your life!?

How many evolutionary biologists!?

I love it when some fundie clown's immediate argument is just completely bonkers, insensate gibberish, but they're sure it's a knockout punch.

One of the best and oldest friends is a flat earther. How would a flat earther possibly explain this. This would be impossible.

He who has ears to hear, let them listen.
I have two of those. I'm listening.

Provide evidence that the Bible is true, if you can. And don't just quote the Bible as evidence. The Bible isn't evidence that whatever the Bible says is the truth.

I have two of those. I'm listening.

Provide evidence that the Bible is true, if you can. And don't just quote the Bible as evidence. The Bible isn't evidence that whatever the Bible says is the truth.
So, technically, you couldn't utilized a science book to prove that science book true, right?

So, technically, you couldn't utilized a science book to prove that science book true, right?
Is that really the best you've got? And here I was expecting some evidence for the Bible.

Science books are backed up by evidence. The claims can actually be verified. Scientific experiments can be replicated.

I love how people throw out the term "science" like it's an infallible coverall, end-all concept that trumps everyone and anything with an opposing belief!

How many scientists have you even met in your life!?

How many evolutionary biologists!?

Yeah, it's unreasonable to listen to people who actually do the work required to actually know what happened in certain cases. Just blind arrogance!! We should be taking bronze age barbarians at their word, 100%, that's the intelligent and honest way!!!

One of the best and oldest friends is a flat earther. How would a flat earther possibly explain this. This would be impossible.

Just find a mountain, travel towards it. It will reveal itself from the top down. Fucking dipshits, how they could think the earth is flat when we have things like gravitation and satellite photos.

Here's flat earth theory debunked in under 2 minutes.

Scyther after my post..

I7GvA2.gif

What kind of reply could a rational human being possibly have to your babbling bullshit?
Something to put me in my place, right!?

Move along, ding-dong...there’s people here who will actually challenge me...and I admire them for that.

Yeah, it's unreasonable to listen to people who actually do the work required to actually know what happened in certain cases. Just blind arrogance!! We should be taking bronze age barbarians at their word, 100%, that's the intelligent and honest way!!!
Problem is, these people are routinely changing their minds about their own theories.

FYI, don’t think you know what a scientist is talking about, just because you watched an entire season of Bill Nye The Science Guy!

Problem is, these people are routinely changing their minds about their own theories.

FYI, don’t think you know what a scientist is talking about, just because you watched an entire season of Bill Nye The Science Guy!

Um, prove your assertion. Scientists change their ideas based upon evidence. Religion is set in stone. It's right. How do you know it's right? Because the book says so. When scientists see an error in their work, they have to amend their work, or risk losing reputation, especially if their works are routinely peer reviewed. When someone reads Genesis and sees the author saying plants came before light, they just dont pay attention to it, and still assert the book is perfect.

See the difference?

Um, prove your assertion. Scientists change their ideas based upon evidence. Religion is set in stone. It's right. How do you know it's right? Because the book says so. When scientists see an error in their work, they have to amend their work, or risk losing reputation, especially if their works are routinely peer reviewed. When someone reads Genesis and sees the author saying plants came before light, they just dont pay attention to it, and still assert the book is perfect.

See the difference?
When scientists see an error in their work...much time has gone by, it’s been published in countless textbooks, and it’s been crammed down the throats of our children.

Back