Media Islam Makhachev Fires Back At Arman "Be Ready, Seen You Soon Boy"

I hope Armen cardio has improved. He was gassed in their 1st fight and looks like his tank was getting empty late 3rd rd this fight.

Armaan is the best shorty fighter since Frankie Edgar, he’s one of the few left in the lw division

I like Arman's chances better then Aloe Vera, so i welcome this fight.

I like Arman's chances better then Aloe Vera, so i welcome this fight.
Him and do bronx have the best chance. Dustin and Gaethje are just not on that tier. BSD made Dustin look so vulnerable that first round so if he shows vulnerability like that with Islam, Dustin is toast.

Him and do bronx have the best chance. Dustin and Gaethje are just not on that tier. BSD made Dustin look so vulnerable that first round so if he shows vulnerability like that with Islam, Dustin is toast.
At Charles age, Charles is never again becoming champ. Fighters age 35 & up have never won a UFC title fight while being the older guy. Charles lost a very close close to Arman, he's still elite but its likely he never gets a chance to fight Islam again. It also seemed like he wasn't interested in a Islam rematch, his coach said they'd rather fight Conor

Good fight, I hope we get it. Certainly deserves it more than Dustin

I hope Armen cardio has improved. He was gassed in their 1st fight and looks like his tank was getting empty late 3rd rd this fight.
Wasn’t it a short notice replacement on Arman’s debut? I’d love to see the rematch.

I know Arman didnt take crazy damage, but I am not sure what it is with Makhachev that guys want to come in to fights with him either on short notice or with a quick turnaround.

If I'm Armans team, I rest properly and prepare for later in the year. Come in at 100%.

At Charles age, Charles is never again becoming champ. Fighters age 35 & up have never won a UFC title fight while being the older guy. Charles lost a very close close to Arman, he's still elite but its likely he never gets a chance to fight Islam again. It also seemed like he wasn't interested in a Islam rematch, his coach said they'd rather fight Conor
Dustin and Justin are both his age too. None of the youngsters show the promise to stand with Islam other than armaan tbh

Dustin and Justin are both his age too. None of the youngsters show the promise to stand with Islam other than armaan tbh
Arman likely loses to Islam but he has the best shot. No one else looks like a big threat at the moment, all the old guard at LW will lose soon. Charles & Justin are both still high level but father time waits for no one

Back