Media Islam Makhachev: I will finish both this guy (Leon & Colby)

Please stay at 155, Islam. There is work to do and he could potentially surpass Khabib IMO.

The guys offering to beat the champ in the division above and your retort is to call him a weight bully . Does that not sound conflicting to you idiots ?

These are the same xenophobes that discredited Khabib for being a weight bully and not moving up.

You can’t win with you idiots.

The guys offering to beat the champ in the division above and your retort is to call him a weight bully . Does that not sound conflicting to you idiots ?

These are the same xenophobes that discredited Khabib for being a weight bully and not moving up.

You can’t win with you idiots.
People supports their own. I'm always seeing muslims trying to discredit Jones. You don't even know what xenophobe means

I think Islam could finish Colby, not so sure about Edwards.

Edwards is the better striker, and if Edwards could stifle bluesman, he could stifle Makhachev.

Makhachev would therefore be left in a striking contest with Edwards and would get pieced-up, IMO
Islam butchers Coby imo.

People supports their own. I'm always seeing muslims trying to discredit Jones. You don't even know what xenophobe means

It's always some 5'5 Pakistani or Mongrel from some "Stan" country, ugliest dudes out there, who gives a fuck what they say?

Back