Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankou

Bringing peace and love
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
[YT]aFxfWupuxbE[/YT]

Was that an attempt to suicide bomb a satellite?

Very ambitious.

I wonder how many test pilots they are going to lose before they hit one.

Looks like something out of The A-Team.

Maybee it was a Caliwood production (Caliphate Hollywood)

Was that an attempt to suicide bomb a satellite?

Very ambitious.

I wonder how many test pilots they are going to lose before they hit one.

snackbar space program

Since Allah lives in space, protected by fiery missiles (the stars) that destroy the devils and hurl them back down, it makes perfect sense that the jihadis would rise up through the heavens to become one with Him in Jannah.

Btw, not kidding here. That's how early Islamic (and also Jewish and Christian) cosmology viewed the world. Allah's abode was in space. From the Qur'an, 62:7:

"We have adorned the lowest sky with lamps, and made them missiles against the devils, for whom We have prepared a torment of most intense fire."

these guys should enter the olypimics.i saw a quadruple somersault.i give it 9.9

Since Allah lives in space, protected by fiery missiles (the stars) that destroy the devils and hurl them back down, it makes perfect sense that the jihadis would rise up through the heavens to become one with Him in Jannah.

Btw, not kidding here. That's how early Islamic (and also Jewish and Christian) cosmology viewed the world. Allah's abode was in space. From the Qur'an, 62:7:

"We have adorned the lowest sky with lamps, and made them missiles against the devils, for whom We have prepared a torment of most intense fire."

You're clearly just misinterpreting this (or else your "modern" view of the universe is a great lie and terrible heresy) because, as members of the jury who convicted Chiheb Esseghaier on his part of planning to sabotage a railway heard from him, the Koran is filled with "Scientific Miracles". In fact, all true science, known or yet to be discovered, is proofed in the Koran, and anything that is not in line with the Koran is a False Science.

I guess Toyota won the contract to supply launch vehicles.

I guess Toyota won the contract to supply launch vehicles.

Hilux -- Intergalactic Allah Edition.

dekotora_3.jpg

ISIS is spreading and mutating beyond control now.

9564_a4dd_500.png

well, there were historical rumors that the caliphs of cordoba were experimenting with ballistic missiles before the plague came and helped the spaniards finish la reconquista.

Seems to be lots of air strikes in and around Ramadi as ISIS advances and both civilians and Iraqi army flee.

CCo_n-IUkAAw_xK.jpg

[YT]FjoEjhIWHV8[/YT]

Meanwhile, in Yemen, AQAP has taken over their southern airport.

Key aide of Saddam and the most high profile Ba'athist to evade capture and "mastermind" of ISIS Ezzat al-Douri has been killed according to early reports.

_41010220_izzat203bap.jpg

b9542123-b875-4fc9-bb98-ecd360f7a162_16x9_600x338.jpg

Key aide of Saddam and the most high profile Ba'athist to evade capture and "mastermind" of ISIS Ezzat al-Douri has been killed according to early reports.

Seems to be confirmed now. As far as the latest news are saying.
Just out of curiosity, wasn't he a Shiite?
I thought he was and yet he is called the mastermind of the Sunni IS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back