Isn't this whole sexual harassment deal just another attempt to take down trump?

Seems like the thread premise has proven false; Donny NDA's appears to be riding the wave, making fun of others.
Maybe he has the moral high ground to do so...

I very much doubt it. He's hardly above criticizing others for his own faults, for example, calling others fat...

I think there should be a rule. If you make fun of somebody's appearance online, you have to post a picture of yourself.

Normally I would agree, but sherdog has some of the best "shoopers" on the web...

No but seriously, let me completely honest here...

I'm a very vain guy...
And pretty damn good looking...(in my opinion)

I think if I felt ugly or was horribly disfigured I would consider killing myself

Normally I would agree, but sherdog has some of the best "shoopers" on the web...

No but seriously, let me completely honest here...

I'm a very vain guy...
And pretty damn good looking...(in my opinion)

I think if I felt ugly or was horribly disfigured I would consider killing myself

Useless without pics.

Time will tell if I'm right or not. ..I think they are waiting to soften up Congress with Roy Moore. Once everyone agrees that accusations equal guilt and moore is toast they'll line up trumps accusers.

I'll be first to admit it if I'm wrong.

Also I'm not saying they'll succeed... Trump is a formidable opponent.

I think there should be a rule. If you make fun of somebody's appearance online, you have to post a picture of yourself.

I can make fun of ugly people because I am ugly too.

My body looks like this guys, but I have a lot more body hair:

5483e331a9bace540b3a2478fc014e25_XL.jpg

I look similar to Brent Spiner:

brent-spiner-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Time will tell if I'm right or not. ..I think they are waiting to soften up Congress with Roy Moore. Once everyone agrees that accusations equal guilt and moore is toast they'll line up trumps accusers.

I'll be first to admit it if I'm wrong.

Also I'm not saying they'll succeed... Trump is a formidable opponent.

Trump has already had a line of accussations.
If they're true, get him out.

Get any pedo out.

But sexually suggestive language is not the same as rape or pedophilia.

Useless without pics.

Growing up mixed, you do find yourself in everyday life where you do feel ugly...or not belonging...to either group...

This is why I'm not down with fat shaming, or ridiculing non binary folk or trans etc...

Feeling that you're different or ugly can be incredibly shitty..

Nope. Transitioning to a "gentler more honourable species"?

Just no.

Stop trying to turn everyone into pussies just because you are.
Would you prefer that people become more aggressive and less honorable?

I don't think it will make a damn difference, as Trump doesn't play those games. He says, and rightfully so, "I didn't do it. Now prove the allegations, or fuck off". He doesn't mess around, and he's not going to lend any credibility to any allegation he knows is false. I do think the media will try to re-litigate Trump's cases(and already have started to frame it that way), but unless they have anything more than he said she said, he won't budge, and the story will go away.

He actually said he was going to sue the women who credibly accused him of sexual assault, but like most things he says he's going to do, he did not follow up. It was pretty obvious at the time that he was lying about that one, as the process of trying to prove they were lying would incriminate him (also why Moore is not and will never follow through on threats to sue the WaPo).

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

I hate to mock people for their looks because most people cannot help it, but damn she is ugly as hell. She is so ugly that she wishes someone would sexually assault her. I wonder what terrible act she committed in another life to be punished so brutally. Poor woman.

#UglyAsHell

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>
Well aren't you just a lovely piece of shit this morning.

He actually said he was going to sue the women who credibly accused him of sexual assault, but like most things he says he's going to do, he did not follow up. It was pretty obvious at the time that he was lying about that one, as the process of trying to prove they were lying would incriminate him (also why Moore is not and will never follow through on threats to sue the WaPo).

"Credibly accused"...

What was credible about it Jack? They said it, so it's true?

TS proven right. CNN headline story says by weighing in on Franken, Trump invites another round of scrutiny over past accusations levied against him. Link.

Would you prefer that people become more aggressive and less honorable?

It's just phrasing and disingenuous. Less honorable how?

Do we become more honorable by ignoring our nature and not being aggressive?

That negates everything that got us to where we are. Top of the food chain.

You want to be all peaceful and let the world walk all over you?

"Credibly accused"...

What was credible about it Jack? They said it, so it's true?

Lots of people have similar stories, and Trump himself described his own actions.

You're ducking the point, though.

You said that he doesn't mess around and just asks them to prove it. In fact, he tried to intimidate the victims and promised to sue them so he could clear his name, but he was lying.

It's just phrasing and disingenuous. Less honorable how?

Do we become more honorable by ignoring our nature and not being aggressive?

That negates everything that got us to where we are. Top of the food chain.

You want to be all peaceful and let the world walk all over you?
Yeah I think a big part of honor is suppressing our gut reactions, learning to counteract our double-edged evolutionary traits in the right moments. I'd prefer the world be more peaceful, so that when people walk over other people, they're wearing softer shoes.

I don't know about you, but I'd really like to have more control over what makes me feel angry, so that I'm able to deal with anger on that lower level, before it emerges, when I choose- rather than dealing with anger after it has come up. That seems like a good way to live.

Yeah I think a big part of honor is suppressing our gut reactions, learning to counteract our double-edged evolutionary traits in the right moments. I'd prefer the world be more peaceful, so that when people walk over other people, they're wearing softer shoes.

I don't know about you, but I'd really like to have more control over what makes me feel angry, so that I'm able to deal with anger on that lower level, before it emerges, when I choose- rather than dealing with anger after it has come up. That seems like a good way to live.

Sounds good but naive.
You're not going to get that in your lifetime.

We're still a warring people, and being or raising someone that doesn't get that is going to get you and yours stepped on.

Back