Isn't Trump, the evidence that America can become Tyrannical at any moment?

All the Russia bull shit points at your cunt of a lady
I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

you seriously are a bit off in the brain

The answer
"LOCK HER UP"

- Trump cultist mob chant

"The Clintons are good people. I'm not gonna lock her up."

- Comrade Dolan J Drump

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg
lock her up immediately, I agree with that

All the Russia bull shit points at your cunt of a lady

you seriously are a bit off in the brain

The answer

lock her up immediately, I agree with that
Trump doesn't agree with lock her up. I guess he didn't mean it when he ran with it during the election. I guess he is a liar

Trump doesn't agree with lock her up. I guess he didn't mean it when he ran with it during the election. I guess he is a liar
Or they got some real power, why aren't her and Obama locked up, he knew of her server

yes, the obama gulags were truly difficult to live through. we have been through so much as a people....

Such two dimensional thinking and understanding. Let's just be glad the silent majority has broader perception than that.

With people as stupid and easily brainwashed as Trumptards it certainly could happen.

Such two dimensional thinking and understanding. Let's just be glad the silent majority has broader perception than that.

oh i get it.

thank god we made it through his terms in office. we must feel like those who survived the chinese cultural revolution.

or maybe, "tyrannical" is a word that gets thrown around too often. yea. thats probably it.

I think the biggest issue with Trump, that isn't status quo, is in lowering public discourse and it is dangerous, but if you want to talk about the move to authoritarianism in the US, we should be talking about how Congress has abandoned it's war powers, or how mass surviellence is a violation of the US Constitution.

Now Trump has done nothing to address these issues, but that is the status quo. Notice Obama didn't lead a movement to re-institute congressional war powers, and grew the surviellence state.

Thread is a reach.

As long as we have our guns and numbers, they lose.

You saw what happened in Spain right?

And that was with molotovs, rocks and sticks, never under estimate the power of the american people, we have this one thing we all hold dear, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. You cross that... Woooooo....

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

Lol.

We'll have him for two more years. Maybe six if he wins another election. But when his term is up, he'll leave. Not quietly, he'll be tweeting and riling folks up etc. But he'll leave with no violence and no effort to overthrow the republic.

Seriously, you guys are paranoid.

Lol.

We'll have him for two more years. Maybe six if he wins another election. But when his term is up, he'll leave. Not quietly, he'll be tweeting and riling folks up etc. But he'll leave with no violence and no effort to overthrow the republic.

Seriously, you guys are paranoid.

Im just saying he is prove that it can be done.

Now whether he does it, is another question...but he totally has the fanbase to do it IMO

Trump is an excellent reminder that this is not The End of History.

America can't become tyrannical at any minute, but look at the massive erosion of norms and ethics taking place. Like I (and many others, many smarter than me) said before he was elected, he was going to strain the fabric of our democracy and potentially do serious long-term damage to it. And that has come to pass in just 18 months. America can become tyrannical over the course of less than a decade, for sure. The threat of autocracy is real and present. We're not as far from an emergency as we would like to think.

No because he has done nothing tyrannical. The left is just pissed that they don't have power and all they can point to are fictional crimes of collusion (it didn't happen and even if it had this is not an actual crime) and obstruction (any time a Republican exercises his lawful authority leftists try to criminalize it or pretend that it's unprecedented in a bad way)

Obama was more tyrannical in practice than Trump. He filled the bureaucracy with far left scum and they abused that power for his benefit.

Im just saying he is prove that it can be done.

Now whether he does it, is another question...but he totally has the fanbase to do it IMO

No, he isn't. Your "proof" is prejudicial notion s about the half of the country that you disagree with.

Trump wasn't the one to weaponize the federal agencies to spy on your political enemies and provide information to help politicians you support.

How can he be a tyrant when liberal judges can block anything he tries to pass?

I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

Ok, lay out your argument. Post all the ways that Trump is being tyrannical with evidence of said tyrannical behavior.

Because all you are doing right now is crying like woman on menstruation cycle and while endearing on woman, it is very fecal upon a man...oh, wow don't want to make assumptions, it is very fecal on a man or a boy.

Hard to be real when you're a reality tv character who does nothing but lie.

He said he was going to move the embassy to jerusalem and did. At least 3 other presidents said they were going to and have not.
Save your butthurt for people without any real ideas of their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back