Israel Adesanya has message to Judges/ USADA

Smart tactics there, Israel...shit on judges that, considering the relatively small pool UFC tends to work with, are not unlikely to be in position to judge you again.

You won, bro. Count the money and shut your mouth.

Pedo exposed....
its not pedo when the laws of the country your living in legalize with girls of the age of 15
reece.JPG

its not pedo when the laws of the country your living in legalize with girls of the age of 15
reece.JPG
Fuckin disgusting. Who wants to fuck a 15 year old? Have fun playing fortnite.

...been a while since I've seen a guy this entitled

I think he takes the title from Aljo Sterling for most entitled fighter in the UFC

And it's good, because going off that performance, it's he only title he will
Be getting

...been a while since I've seen a guy this entitled

I think he takes the title from Aljo Sterling for most entitled fighter in the UFC

And it's good, because going off that performance, it's he only title he will
Be getting

Check out his glory and mt fights. He is a great fighter .

And with that comes confidence

Yo USADA...
Start testing them judges too, cuz you can't be scoring fights while you're high.
If there was two incompetent judges last night scoring my fight, then I'd have missed out on my win bonus!...don't fuck with my bread cunt.
Aaanywhore, I won...if you don't like it I dey fih here comman beat me!!
#ufcglendale#cashmeoutside#cocaineisahellofadrug

Lol did not catch him flipping the bird during that fight, great pic! He strikes me as closer to McGregor than Bones - although I know in this case you were comparing him to JJ because of his mentality not his fighting skills... His wrestling is clearly shit (although we haven't seen it in the UFC yet) but his TDD seems really solid. I'm sure a great wrestler would beat him up pretty badly. His striking is so good though, any fight that stays on the feet he will have a huge chance of winning.

Just saw the fight, honestly there was nothing elite about his striking in those first two rounds. His defence was good but he wasn't landing anything significant either. I could see the first round going either way tbh.

Back