Israel Adesanya respectfully calls out the GOAT for stand up fight

The first part unquestionably. I don’t know if Silva has enough reflexes left at this point. Silva should be fighting outside of the top 10 in a walk off into the sunset career finale. Someone he can finish. I don’t want to see him lose again.

Give Anderson someone like Eryk Anders first. Then we can gauge how he's doing and then start matching him up against these top 10 killers
Anderson is coming off a win against top 6 ranked KO machine Brunson.

Let the old man bang bros. His legacy is already cemented ala Fedor.

I’d watch. Stylebender won’t be fighting Costa anytime real soon, and most of the other top 10 are booked. I wouldn’t mind either Brunson or Anderson. I think Stylebender would beat Anderson via decision at this time in their careers.

Anderson in his prime would have matrix’d this kid but it’s a bad fight for Anderson now. Anderson should fight 205. That division sucks

People are talking about Anderson "beating" Brunson as if he actually won that fight? That decision was highway robbery.

I don’t think he respects Andy that much I think he just wants to ko a waaay past his prime GOAT for his highlight reel/title shot.

Can’t hate though.

This is a perfect comeback fight to make for AS. Also, I wonder if "Paula" was intentional.

Not overly interested but I’ll never turn down the opportunity to watch Anderson fight. Israel clearly going after name value here. Sad to see Anderson as a measuring stick for a young contender but I suppose it could be a fun fight.

Anderson is coming off a win against top 6 ranked KO machine Brunson.

Let the old man bang bros. His legacy is already cemented ala Fedor.

A year and a half ago, and he never exactly set the world on fire in that fight. I want Silva to win as much as anyone, but he's not about to make another title run at 43. His fight style doesn't age well.

Didn’t see Anderson calling out 40 + year old fighters when he was making his come up. Disappointed in this.

Anderson > Chael > Rampage > Hamill > Jones > DC > Stipe.

Ya'll must have forgotten, Anderson is the uncrowned HW champ.

I’d watch the shit out of that fight.

and anderson should respectfully decline the offer

Back