Israel eye pokes, comparisons, fight style... remind you of someone?

yah those talented bad guys who snifs coke and pokes eyes. lol

Jones is much more well rounded though. Adesanya seems very beatable.

It's because Israel doesn't take steroids. Without roids, Jon Jones would've lost to Matt Hamill via ko.

Give him time, Jones was similar when he first got into the game. Give Adesanya time to develope TDD and blend everything together. He won't be beaten.

It's because Israel doesn't take steroids. Without roids, Jon Jones would've lost to Matt Hamill via ko.
He has zero wrestling background is the issue. Jones being a PED user accounts for his strength and cardio.

He has zero wrestling background is the issue. Jones being a PED user accounts for his strength and cardio.
Steroids make a yellow belt a black belt. We don't know how terrible Jon Jones actually is.

he is a jonjoneslookinmothafucka

Give him time, Jones was similar when he first got into the game. Give Adesanya time to develope TDD and blend everything together. He won't be beaten.
Maybe. I think they're different entities. Jones was dangerous everywhere and nearly impossible to take down/control. I'd be interested in seeing how Israel would do versus a wrestler.

they making it hard to like israel for me anyway.. just comment on the fight get off his dick ffs.

I'm beginning to think TS is really Tyson Griffin. Guy is obsessed with his betters.

I have only seen him land one eye poke. So I am obviously missing many more ?.

And he wonders why folks draw the comparisons. lol

At least he isn't a multiple time PED fail yet.

is Vettori really down 2 rounds?? it didn't seem too dominant especially round 1...

His striking is pure skill - jon was no where hear and clean and slick.

Oh and jon was probably on PEDs the whole time.

Jon Jones was never unbeatable and has lost practically every fight of his via disqualification due to steroid-intake aptitude. What invincibility are you talking about? The invincibility of taking steroids and masking your cowardice?

Herb with the earpiece separation

Back