Israel eye pokes, comparisons, fight style... remind you of someone?

He basically lost to Vettori; & Jones would have lost to Phil Baroni.

Jon Jones was never unbeatable and has lost practically every fight of his. What invincibility are you talking about? The invincibility of taking steroids and masking your cowardice?
Let's see at least 3 of Jon Jones world championship level oppoenents popped for something while in the UFC. So if you're going to go by the logic that the two times Jon Jones tested positive put an asterisk next to every fight he's ever had, even the fights in which he didn't test positive., ill use the same logic and say that since 3 fighters he fought during his title reign tested positive, (even Vitor Belfort who tested positive before the fight and was still allowed to fight Jon Jones and get brutally dominated by Jon Jones), then all his other opponents who never tested positive were also on steroids. It's fair considering that's your logic

Almost all of Jon Jones victories as champion were over former world champions 7 hall of fame fighters and one guy who obliterated the heavyweight scene at strike force. Pretty damn respectable of you ask me and the best resume in MMA, no amampunt of mental gymnastics in that conflicted hateful little brittle nogin of yours will change that

I'm not impressed with him.Dom and DC was getting carried away with the commentating.

Let's see at least
3 of Jon Jones world championship level oppoenents popped for something while in the UFC. So if you're going to go by the logic that the two times Jon Jones tested positive put an asterisk next to every fight he's ever had, even the fights in which he didn't test positive., ill use the same logic and say that since 3 fighters he fought during his title reign tested positive, (even Vitor Belfort who tested positive before the fight and was still allowed to fight Jon Jones and get brutally dominated by Jon Jones), then all his other opponents who never tested positive were also on steroids. It's fair considering that's your logic

Almost all of Jon Jones victories as champion were over former world champions 7 hall of fame fighters and one guy who obliterated the heavyweight scene at strike force. Pretty damn respectable of you ask me and the best resume in MMA, no amampunt of mental gymnastics in that conflicted hateful little brittle nogin of yours will change that
I didn't read a word you said because you fail to acknowledge that your fraud hero would be NOTHING without steroids. He is a repeat offender and was likely ALWAYS on steroids. He's a coward and a cheat. All his wins are nullified to 0.

Keep living in a fictitious world where your fraud hero is the "great" you make him out to be. Because the fact is, he is cemented in the history books as a cheat and a criminal. R.IP.

Without steroids, Jon Jones would've never been top 10 with his chicken legs, inability to punch, and tendency for eye-pokes.

P.S. I bet you're Jon Jones or one of his representatives. Here's a gift for you:

<mma1>

Give him time, Jones was similar when he first got into the game. Give Adesanya time to develope TDD and blend everything together. He won't be beaten.
He’s the opposite of jones, good striker terrible ground defense

I didn't read a word you said because you fail to acknowledge that your fraud hero would be NOTHING without steroids. He is a repeat offender and was likely ALWAYS on steroids. He's a coward and a cheat. All his wins are nullified to 0.

Keep living in a fictitious world where your fraud hero is the "great" you make him out to be. Because the fact is, he is cemented in the history books as a cheat and a criminal. R.IP.

Without steroids, Jon Jones would've never been top 10 with his chicken legs, inability to punch, and tendency for eye-pokes.

P.S. I bet you're Jon Jones or one of his representatives. Here's a gift for you:

<mma1>
You didn't read a word I said because I've got your number lol

3 of Jones oppoenents popped therefore all his opponents were on steroids even the ones who were clean just like Sime Jones only oppped against a single oppoenents ur accusing him of juicing throughout his carreer, fair is fair, so Jon Jones fought nothing but a bunch of PED using roid heads one of which(Vitor Belfort who he dominated in a brutal fashion) was allowed to fight him while on roids thanks to Dana White and the UFC. <JonesDXSuckIt> Once a goat always a goat.

You didn't read a word I said because I've got your number lol

3 of Jones oppoenents popped therefore all his opponents were on steroids even the ones who were clean just like Sime Jones only oppped against a single oppoenents ur accusing him of juicing throughout his carreer, fair is fair, so Jon Jones fought nothing but a bunch of PED using roid heads one of which(Vitor Belfort who he dominated in a brutal fashion) was allowed to fight him while on roids thanks to Dana White and the UFC. <JonesDXSuckIt> Once a goat always a goat.
Duh idiot. 3 of his opponents got busted, doesn't negate the fact that Jon Jones is the biggest roider of them all and the biggest to fall from glory. One's wrong doing doesn't negate cowardice and lack of justice in MMA. Your hero will be banned and laughed at for ages to come. He's in the history books as the biggest fuck up in MMA history, a criminal, and a fraudulent coward.

Without steroids, his chicken legs and pussified character wouldn't last a round against a top 5-10 fighter.

Keep supporting a cheater.

Cheaters never prosper, punk.

As long as a fighter never got busted, he's clean. Jon Jones (and a few of his opponents) are roiders and will always be never-been cowards. Jon Jones, of course, being the biggest of the bunch! Your hero is exposed you scumbag. Mark my words, he gets smashed even if he comes back (which I doubt as he'll be permanently banned).

Back