Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

Disgusting cliffs:
Palestinian terrorist drive by murders a rabbi (just a rabbi nothing political) and the Palestinian Authority will most likely pay the terrorist for the kill.
The Palestinian Authority has a policy where muslims convicted of attacks in Israel get monlty checks commensurate with their sentence.
You will see this part comes from left leaning Washington Post.

This to me is the verdict that Palestine is wrong in this dispute beyond a doubt. It is disgusting.
This is 100% you are a fucking scumbag.

Story below:

On Tuesday night, a 35-year-old Orthodox rabbi, Raziel Shevah, who was the father of six young children, was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist or terrorists in a drive-by shooting. Unlike civilized societies, in which the murder of innocent people is punished, the terrorist (or group of them responsible for the murder) will likely be rewarded by the Palestinian Authority, which has implicitly endorsed terrorism.

As the Italian journalist Giulio Meotti wrote:

The Palestinian terrorist will be captured. And this is what he will receive in prison for the rest of his life: € 2,500 a month, which in the PA areas is equivalent to keeping 20 people. For killing a Jew. Here is the "peace" they preach. Here are the "two states for two peoples.” … In 2017, the Palestinian Authority paid $360 million to terrorists in jails. It is the equivalent of 3 years of electricity for Gaza.

As noted in The Washington Post:

According to Palestinian laws passed in 2004 and amended in 2013, Palestinians and Israeli Arabs who are convicted of attacks in Israel (“participation in the struggle against the occupation”) are entitled to monthly “salaries” commencing with their arrest (and continuing for life for men who serve at least five years and women who serve at least two), along with additional cash grants and priority civil-service job placements upon their release.

In this lethal logic, the longer a prison sentence — really, the more deadly an attack — the more profitable the payout. Even toward the lower end of the scale, the salaries are more lucrative than most West Bank jobs. In accordance with Palestinian Authority Government Decision No. 32 of 2010, those imprisoned for three to five years, for instance, get $570 a month. And those committing crimes that result in prison sentences of at least 30 years receive salaries of more than $3,400 a month — 20 times the per capita income in the West Bank.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25626/palestinians-murder-rabbi-who-father-six-murderer-hank-berrien
cdc.jpg

does that give israel the right to tear down homes for.....settlement?

absolutely not. I'm not down with settlements, especially those that violate international law. settlements clearly exacerbate an already volatile situation...kind of like murdering elderly Jewish women on their way to the bakery.

these analogies are not applicable as they greatly mischaracterize the ongoing situation in Israel/Palestine.

let's make it even simpler...

let's say you and your kid brother share a bed room...

you guys fight over who's part of the room is the rightful owner...

so one day, you get some of your friends, bigger friends...and in the middle of the night, you ambush your brother, with the clear intention of purging him from the entire bed room....

lo and behold, your brother just happens to have a friend who lent him some numchucks and brass knuckles, and he kicks the living $hit out of you, and your friends.

your kid brother, being gracious, allows you to stay in the room...

a couple months go by, and you pull the same shit, with your friends...and again, your kid brother kicks your ass...this time taking a little more space of your bed room.

That's a more fitting analogy.

Of course it's not a shock a supporter of Israel conveniently ignores context and frankly reality, to justify their support of violent Zionism.

absolutely not. I'm not down with settlements, especially those that violate international law. settlements clearly exacerbate an already volatile situation...kind of like murdering elderly Jewish women on their way to the bakery.

agreed.

to me, factions on both sides of this issue are peaceful and reasonable. then you have factions on both sides who's conflict is not that different from bloods and crips revenge killing.

agreed.

to me, factions on both sides of this issue are peaceful and reasonable. then you have factions on both sides who's conflict is not that different from bloods and crips revenge killing.

I would even go as far as to say, I find settlements......(wait for it....wait for it....) unsettling.

get it?

anyone? get it?

LOL the dailywire.

<Gordonhat>

And i literally predicted you'd make another race baiting thread in the loose liberal women thread 2 minutes before you started this thread. <Lmaoo>

Here's a Trump quote for you "There are many fine people on both sides". Sorry if that triggers you that not all Palestinians in Israel are bad.

"And i literally predicted you'd make another race baiting thread"
- Please tell me my race baiting thread? Also, you know that Islam is not a race and all of these people here are Semetic? Nice try though.

I don't get this do you think this is not true? Or is it that you don't care.

If you don't like The DailyWire then how about The Washington Post???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ld-stop-enabling-them/?utm_term=.bfc00a96ac27

According to Palestinian laws passed in 2004 and amended in 2013, Palestinians and Israeli Arabs who are convicted of attacks in Israel (“participation in the struggle against the occupation”) are entitled to monthly “salaries” commencing with their arrest (and continuing for life for men who serve at least five years and women who serve at least two), along with additional cash grants and priority civil-service job placements upon their release.

In this lethal logic, the longer a prison sentence — really, the more deadly an attack — the more profitable the payout. Even toward the lower end of the scale, the salaries are more lucrative than most West Bank jobs. In accordance with Palestinian Authority Government Decision No. 32 of 2010, those imprisoned for three to five years, for instance, get $570 a month. And those committing crimes that result in prison sentences of at least 30 years receive salaries of more than $3,400 a month — 20 times the per capita income in the West Bank.

It's cute that media outlets shilling for Israel still frames the Palestinians as terrorists despite "out greatest ally" engaging in far worse behavior as a whole.

Anyone in this day and age still supporting Israel based on the sole fact that they're westernized needs to reassess the ethical implication of such nonsense.

Again, see above, Washington Post link which is very leftist. You just don't care that the Palenstinians put a hit out on and Israeli and will pay for it.

You know what you are.

Indeed.

TS, with all due respect, you need to vet your sources.

Dailywire Source
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25626/palestinians-murder-rabbi-who-father-six-murderer-hank-berrien

Washington Post Source
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ld-stop-enabling-them/?utm_term=.bfc00a96ac27

What shit again? I never knew that the Palestinian Authority is paying people to kill Israeli's---even complete civilians.

Who else is doing shit like this? But, at least I know you have no argument or excuse for this genocidal shit.

Israel are not good guys. Good guys don't use white phosphorus in populated civilian areas.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

Agreed. Now get your antisemitic fake news the fuck out of here and experience THE TRUTH.
You let your bitterness and resentfulness blind you to the truth. You are a prime candidate for indoctrination.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-...l-did-not-use-chemical-weapons-In-Gaza-325529
Britain's Observer issues correction: Israel did not use chemical weapons In Gaza
Israel won a small battle against creeping attempts to equate its use of white phosphorous in Gaza to Syrian President Bashar Assad’s use of chemical weapons, when The Observer in Britain issued a correction on the matter on Sunday.

“Contrary to the impression given in ‘Assad is a war criminal, but an attack will do nothing for the people of Syria’ (Comment, last week, page 34), white phosphorus, used by Israeli forces in Gaza in 2008, is not a chemical weapon as understood by the Chemical Weapons Convention, and its use is in itself not ‘in breach of all international conventions,’” the paper noted.

A week earlier, the Observer, which is The Guardian’s Sunday sister publication, ran an op-ed piece by Nabilia Ramdani, introduced to readers as a “French-Arab journalist who worked extensively in Syria until the Arab Spring,” arguing against US military intervention in Syria.

“Others point to the hypocrisy of the West, which continues to provide some of the most lethal weapons known to mankind to its political and trade allies,” she wrote. “USsourced white phosphorus shells – a chemical weapon that causes severe burning right down to the bone – were used by Israeli forces against Palestinians in Gaza in 2008 in breach of all international conventions, for example.”

This paragraph raised the ire of the Israeli Embassy in London.

The spokesman there, Yiftah Curiel, contacted the editors of the Observer and requested a correction that – after a degree of give and take – was indeed provided.

“This is an example of zero tolerance for disinformation,” the official said. “If this goes unchallenged, then it becomes the conventional and accepted wisdom. It needs to be corrected.”

Israeli officials said this “setting the record straight” was especially important in this case amid pernicious efforts – with the world’s attention focused on Assad’s use of chemical weapons – to blame Israel for having used chemical weapons in the past.

Agreed. Now get your antisemitic fake news the fuck out of here and experience THE TRUTH.
You let your bitterness and resentfulness blind you to the truth. You are a prime candidate for indoctrination.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-...l-did-not-use-chemical-weapons-In-Gaza-325529
Britain's Observer issues correction: Israel did not use chemical weapons In Gaza
Israel won a small battle against creeping attempts to equate its use of white phosphorous in Gaza to Syrian President Bashar Assad’s use of chemical weapons, when The Observer in Britain issued a correction on the matter on Sunday.

“Contrary to the impression given in ‘Assad is a war criminal, but an attack will do nothing for the people of Syria’ (Comment, last week, page 34), white phosphorus, used by Israeli forces in Gaza in 2008, is not a chemical weapon as understood by the Chemical Weapons Convention, and its use is in itself not ‘in breach of all international conventions,’” the paper noted.

A week earlier, the Observer, which is The Guardian’s Sunday sister publication, ran an op-ed piece by Nabilia Ramdani, introduced to readers as a “French-Arab journalist who worked extensively in Syria until the Arab Spring,” arguing against US military intervention in Syria.

“Others point to the hypocrisy of the West, which continues to provide some of the most lethal weapons known to mankind to its political and trade allies,” she wrote. “USsourced white phosphorus shells – a chemical weapon that causes severe burning right down to the bone – were used by Israeli forces against Palestinians in Gaza in 2008 in breach of all international conventions, for example.”

This paragraph raised the ire of the Israeli Embassy in London.

The spokesman there, Yiftah Curiel, contacted the editors of the Observer and requested a correction that – after a degree of give and take – was indeed provided.

“This is an example of zero tolerance for disinformation,” the official said. “If this goes unchallenged, then it becomes the conventional and accepted wisdom. It needs to be corrected.”

Israeli officials said this “setting the record straight” was especially important in this case amid pernicious efforts – with the world’s attention focused on Assad’s use of chemical weapons – to blame Israel for having used chemical weapons in the past.

I'm sorry I triggered you by pointing how Israeli military uses munitions that cause fatal burns and smoke inhalation in civilian populated centers.

"And i literally predicted you'd make another race baiting thread"
- Please tell me my race baiting thread? Also, you know that Islam is not a race and all of these people here are Semetic? Nice try though.

I don't get this do you think this is not true? Or is it that you don't care.

If you don't like The DailyWire then how about The Washington Post???

Again, see above, Washington Post link which is very leftist. You just don't care that the Palenstinians put a hit out on and Israeli and will pay for it.

You know what you are.

Dailywire Source

Washington Post Source

What shit again? I never knew that the Palestinian Authority is paying people to kill Israeli's---even complete civilians.

Who else is doing shit like this? But, at least I know you have no argument or excuse for this genocidal shit.
Did you read your second source? It was written by a novelist... and it was a novel, make no mistake.

Anyways, you missed all the points, impressive. Even if everything that you posted is true, look what it leaves out.

You ignored all of post 8.

The settlements:
Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms
14 Delegations in Favour of Resolution 2334 (2016) as United States Abstains
https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

And the 'outposts' violate Israeli law!

I chose an Israeli Jewish source for you on purpose:
From Outposts to The Hague: The Illegality of Israel’s Land-grab Law
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.770983

If you have been able to wrap your mind around that small amount of information, then consider that this 'rabbi' was living on stolen land as part of a system that oppresses people. Both of those concepts contradict our Torah, but I'm sure you knew that.

And don't forget that at the end of the day, the senseless murder of Palestinians far surpasses the murders by the Palestinians... and that is using Israel's own figures.

I honestly don't understand how anyone sees the zionists as the good guys and I don't know one American that would put up with settlements and outposts outside of their cities and towns... filled with foreigners who are armed with automatic weapons...

or any people on earth for that matter.

Lol @ posting DailyWire hogwash to validate Israel's terrorism.

Keep shilling Necro.

Everyone but you can seemingly see through Israel's tyrannous facade.

That's a more fitting analogy.

Of course it's not a shock a supporter of Israel conveniently ignores context and frankly reality, to justify their support of violent Zionism.

Side question are you the Viva that went back against his bet and didn't drink his piss when Machida fought Shogun? I might be thinking of someone else

Side question are you the Viva that went back against his bet and didn't drink his piss when Machida fought Shogun? I might be thinking of someone else

The only bet I made was for the rematch, and I won.

The only bet I made was for the rematch, and I won.

Yea I remember the other guy ended up drinking piss but the first match Shogan lost in one of the dumbest decisions ever and you back out of the bet if I remember correctly .. no big deal just was curious

Yea I remember the other guy ended up drinking piss but the first match Shogan lost in one of the dumbest decisions ever and you back out of the bet if I remember correctly .. no big deal just was curious

Yeah people took that narrative and ran with it, but I never made a bet with anyone other than A Bit of the Old Ultraviolence.

I see why Palestine is upset. The Romans ran the jews out of Isreal a couple thousand years ago and they took it over after Rome fell. It was home. Then this guy Hitler runs the jews out of nazi Germany and they come back and start setting up shop because it's "their land given to them by God". I probably wouldn't be happy about that either.

However, I am an infidel to the vast majority of Palestine and they would probably try to kill me if I ever went over there. I'm not a muslim, and I'm American. That's all the reason they need. Even though I understand their stance, I find it hard to side with them when their enemies wouldn't try to kill me for coming to their country. Just my 2 cents. Take the religion out of it and I'm rolling with Palestine. Being that I wouldn't be welcome to their country because I don't believe what they believe, I gotta side with Isreal. I'm not saying who's right or wrong, because they've both done fucked up shit, but I know who sees me as an enemy.

Also, Palestine putting a hit out on jews is just wrong. And it is going on. It's been going on for awhile.

Back