Israeli Minister Says Natalie Portman Bordering on Anti-Semitism as Actor Defends Awards Boycott

Sociopaths? That is very questionable choice of words there
They are shooting peaceful protesters with bullets that are leaving fist sized hole in their victims as I type.

Portman is a jew...anti semitism my ass.
Also, as a jew, fuck israeli zionism.

didn't they give her shit a few years ago for kissing a guy by the "wailing wall"?

They are shooting peaceful protesters with bullets that are leaving fist sized hole in their victims as I type.
They? Most of the Israeli people are civilized, and many jews oppose guns and are for gun control and gunnfree zones over here in the states.

Racism, racism, racism!

giphy.gif

too much talking not enough pictures

999df282d895a27fceaafe6a5a95c7b8.jpg

e5f3c161eec7616ad84793c98282c654.jpg

Dat_8edcfe_2035423.gif

Guy in the OP is a dummy. Netanyahu doesn't represent the Jewish religion. He's a guy that Portman disagrees with based on actions and not religious belief. I don't see how one could claim it's anti semetic. That's like saying it's anti-Christian to not support Trump.

And similar to being called a racist for thinking Islam is a scourge.

Close. I don't think she's being anti semetic, I think she's distancing herself from him because yes, among Hollywood elites Israel and Benjamin are the enemy and Palestinians are the good guys.
giphy.gif

Antisemitism my ass. Zionism and Judaism are extreme opposites. This is a person with morals and a conscience. Hats off to her for standing up to these sociopaths.

This is a person who defended Roman Polanski for raping a child. So not so sure about the morals and conscience part. Although she did later say she regrets doing it but still you defended a pedo. If she thought he didn't do it that's one thing but that's not he case.

Leave padme the fuck alone !
Lets see now how the gorgeous,oscar winning and funny actress (yes im a little in love so what? wanna fight about it?) Has her career derailed!

'Israel was created exactly 70 years ago as a haven for refugees from the Holocaust. But the mistreatment of those suffering from today's atrocities is simply not in line with my Jewish values,' she said.

'Because I care about Israel, I must stand against violence, corruption, inequality and abuse of power,' Portman added.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-backed-prize-Netanyahu.html#ixzz5DXD8sw36

Yes, atrocities!

Judiasim is a culture the majority of jews are atheist or non religious secular. They still identify as jewish

i thought so to but in europe or in israel they are more religious most are to some degree i know argentina has large jewish community they have kosher mcdonalds and kosher food all over buenos aires in many areas. maybe in US they are not. makes sense people in western countries less religious in general.
They? Most of the Israeli people are civilized, and many jews oppose guns and are for gun control and gunnfree zones over here in the states.

they are not peaceful. palestinians are one of most radicalized muslim populations on earth and have high support for radical islam, isis, kill jews, destroy israel, kill gays etc. That a fact just google it. They also flying kite bombs into Israel, attacking fence and setting shit on fire.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/kite-bombs-hit-israel-from-gaza-city-thanks-to-heavy-winds/

The Israeli guy has a point. China has a horrific human rights record and you don't see Hollywood actors making a big deal about boycotting them. They always seem to specifically target Israel, why is that? Why is it only the Jewish state that gets called out for this kind of shit...pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

i thought so to but in europe or in israel they are more religious most are to some degree i know argentina has large jewish community they have kosher mcdonalds and kosher food all over buenos aires in many areas. maybe in US they are not. makes sense people in western countries less religious in general.

they are not peaceful. palestinians are one of most radicalized muslim populations on earth and have high support for radical islam, isis, kill jews, destroy israel, kill gays etc. That a fact just google it. They also flying kite bombs into Israel, attacking fence and setting shit on fire.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/kite-bombs-hit-israel-from-gaza-city-thanks-to-heavy-winds/

Bro the jews are peaceful, i think you missread my qoute i wasnt saying the palestineans i said jews

This is a person who defended Roman Polanski for raping a child. So not so sure about the morals and conscience part. Although she did later say she regrets doing it but still you defended a pedo. If she thought he didn't do it that's one thing but that's not he case.

Thats hilarious that people on here actually think actors are against Israel lol. Look what happened to Gary
She's just virtue signalling to Hollywood, liberals are anti semetic these days.
please explain how this is true

The Israeli guy has a point. China has a horrific human rights record and you don't see Hollywood actors making a big deal about boycotting them. They always seem to specifically target Israel, why is that? Why is it only the Jewish state that gets called out for this kind of shit...pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

Because of the close relations between the US and Israel? Sorta like how many would prefer we hold Saudi Arabia more accountable. China is the enemy so we expect and want them to do bad things. :eek:

Back