It has actually been longer since Conor fought in the UFC than Rousy.

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She kinda lowkey carried him during his run. She brought in all the fans and they noticed him bc the UFC promoted the shit outta conor on Rousy cards.

I think the UFC doing such low #'s is delaying his comeback tbh. He knows the UFC isn't really trending rn so if he comes back and does a low PPV # it will hurt his brand.

If Lesnar challenges the Miocic/DC winner it could bring enough buzz to get the UFC trending again. Expect Conor back after that.

Stopped reading after 1st sentence. Lol at carried Conor

I think the UFC doing such low #'s is delaying his comeback tbh. He knows the UFC isn't really trending rn so if he comes back and does a low PPV # it will hurt his brand.

Whereas not fighting at all helps his brand?

Ronda actually made Conor

Zuffa made Conor

Floyd made Conor

Conor is making Conor

UFC isn't "trending" right now precisely because there are no cards with huge stars at the top attracting the attention of the masses. It's just like when the Canadian market hit a downturn. GSP fights again and--shocker!--Canadians buy the card in droves.

I disagree with the reasoning behind your statement.

But i find it hilarious that Honda has started and (looks to have) finished a career in a whole new "sport" since Conor last fought.

But i find it hilarious that Honda has started and (looks to have) finished a career in a whole new "sport" since Conor last fought.

She's done with WWE? Or are they done with her?

She kinda lowkey carried him during his run. She brought in all the fans and they noticed him bc the UFC promoted the shit outta conor on Rousy cards.

If Lesnar challenges the Miocic/DC winner it could bring enough buzz to get the UFC trending again. Expect Conor back after that.

The more threads you post, the less sense you make. Maybe you should take a couple years off too.

Sad that two title fights only get 250K PPV buys, yet Conor fighting a bus would probably sell more.

Just one title defence from Conor. That is all I have ever asked from him. Just one.

Fact: Conor's lowest ppv is larger than rouseys biggest.....if anyone carried anyone, conor carried that fraud...

Ronda actually made Conor

Zuffa made Conor

Floyd made Conor

Conor is making Conor

From conor's very first interview after beating Brimage. he had people hooked...nobody built conor, except conor.

McGregor is getting old and he spent most of his FW career pre-USADA. He won't be able to return to FW to fight the midgets, plus Hollaway and Ortega are pretty big.

He got raped by short notice midget Mendes before he gassed. He has no chance against LW wrestlers who are actually heavier than him like Khabib, Kevin Lee and Ferguson.

McGregor is getting old and he spent most of his FW career pre-USADA. He won't be able to return to FW to fight the midgets, plus Hollaway and Ortega are pretty big.

He got raped by short notice midget Mendes before he gassed. He has no chance against LW wrestlers who are actually heavier than him like Khabib, Kevin Lee and Ferguson.

Oh please, not this mendes shit again...you mean the guy conor fought on a badly injured knee? and still beat him in under 2 rounds...haha a full training camp might effect you in the 4th or 5th round, certainly not the fucking 2nd round...get real...he got winded cause of conor's body attack from the opening bell...go watch the fight again...

From conor's very first interview after beating Brimage. he had people hooked...nobody built conor, except conor.
Fed him to full camp Mendes and Edgar, didn't gift him the Diaz rematch after getting beaten convincingly, didn't gift him the title shot after getting beaten by Diaz, fed him to Khabib or Kevin Lee, see how far he would go?
Only idiots refuse the fact that the UFC built McGregor.

Last edited:
Oh please, not this mendes shit again...you mean the guy conor fought on a badly injured knee? and still beat him in under 2 rounds...haha a full training camp might effect you in the 4th or 5th round, certainly not the fucking 2nd round...get real...he got winded cause of conor's body attack from the opening bell...go watch the fight again...
Only stupid McFans would think McGregor has chance against big wrestlers like Khabib and Kevin Lee. He might have punchers chance if he is still an unknown fighter. No way he has any chance against elite bigger wrestlers after he got exposed multiple times in his career. Kind of like Paul Daley who hits harder than McGregor, even an old Jon Fitch wrestler fucked him

the flash personality helped build the fan base
made it seem he was huge

paid interviews
rented mansions
rented suits
hire cars
etc

Back