It is now clear that Demetrious Johnson did indeed duck TJ Dillashaw

You sound rather childish, going from an honest conversation to name calling. That's some elementary school bullshit. If all you can do is insult when you disagree with someone, you're the child, not me.

Guys not agreeing to fights comes down to a question of money usually, as I said previously.

Where did I name-call anyone in the post you quoted? I just compared the way some people on here behave with schoolchildren. That is not name calling... nevertheless, If my pointing out that you were being childish with your fighter-bashing triggered you somehow, then I apologize.

Where did I name-call anyone in the post you quoted? I just compared the way some people on here behave with schoolchildren. That is not name calling... nevertheless, If my pointing out that you were being childish with your fighter-bashing triggered you somehow, then I apologize.
lol you're a walking double-standard. We're done here.

You are a troll. Sorry to burst your bubble but no one was “ducking” anyone and only a little keyboard warrior like yourself would sit there and say a professional fighter is ducking another fighter. I know this will be hard to comprehend but here is what it all boiled down to....MONEY.

MM wanted his red panty night and this was his best shot at getting it in the UFC so he tried leveraging the fight to get paid. Contrary to just bleed fans such as yourself these guys are PRIZE fighters, it’s what they do to make a living and provide for their families so you can’t blame a guy for not looking at for his best interests first.

Use your head dude.
Except that he priced himself out. He could've gotten about $500k, instead he threw a $2 million figure knowing the UFC would never pay that, specially since he was the worst draw on the roster. So much for being a prize fighter, when the end prize was $0

It's pretty embarrassing for MM. The first and only guy who ruined a division so badly they shut it down. And this after winning so many fights there. I mean, man, that's a serious f up! It totally undermines his legacy.

They shut down the LW division when BJ failed to capture the vacant title from Uno.

Also, you're an idiot.

Might be the hardest duck ever. Leaving the org to avoid the fight. Geesh. Could teach to semi-pro duckers a thing or two.

Except that he priced himself out. He could've gotten about $500k, instead he threw a $2 million figure knowing the UFC would never pay that, specially since he was the worst draw on the roster. So much for being a prize fighter, when the end prize was $0

I think the real end prize is the 8 figures he will make from ONE, actually

I think the real end prize is the 8 figures he will make from ONE, actually
Lol @ believing they are actually paying Eddie and MM 8 figures. ONE is likely promising shares in the company, which does not translate to an overnight liquidity of over $10M. In fact, as of 2017, it seems like they are not even a profitable company yet

ONE_FC.JPG

Lol @ believing they are actually paying Eddie and MM 8 figures. ONE is likely promising shares in the company, which does not translate to an overnight liquidity of over $10M. In fact, as of 2017, it seems like they are not even a profitable company yet

ONE_FC.JPG

Netflix isn't profitable either

Being profitable =\= having cash on hand

And either way he's making more than what the UFC was offering

MM came up with a hundred excuses as to why he wouldn't face TJ in his own weight class(125 lbs). On the other hand, as soon as Cejudo got the belt, Dillashaw vs Cejudo was all but signed. The sensible conclusion here is that DJ purposefully avoided the BW champion.
clear how? he wanted a bigger guaranteed purse for the fight, wanted TJ to take a fight at 125 first, and most of all wanted insurance TJ could make weight. These was all reasonable request to ask for to make the fight happen neither the UFC or TJ agreed to any of them and the whole time TJ was holding up 135. Now TJ is going to fight a 125'er instead of a deserving 135'er to pad his legacy and to help the UFC kill off 125.

It's possible he wanted to set a record in defending the belt first?
The fight was IN HIS Wieght class, so if you are saying he knows he would lose his belt then yes he Ducked for that reason.

This thread makes me hope Cejudo murders Dillashaw just so I can drag it TTT and laaaaaaaaaauuugggghhh................

TJ moving down to face him wouldn't have been a title defense notch on his belt?
DJ ducked TJ, there's no if's and's or but's about it. No idea why he did, but it cost him his respect in the ufc. Enjoy mopping the floors after your events at rizen or one fs wherever tf you went...
pretty sure DJ will never ever be mopping floors. The dude IS talented as hell.

Didn't DJ say he would fight him for $1 mil? Personally I don't think that's asking too much if you're a champion who has defended the belt almost a dozen times and headlined just as many cards. Also, if the UFC can pay guys like CM $500k/fight then they can afford to pay DJ $1 mil.
But he lost credibility when he fought for less money on the same card as tj later.

If he said he wanted 1m for his next title fight no matter who it was fine.

But fighting someone else for less money Is the definition of ducking tj

ONE_FC.JPG
So some rich guys are using one as a tax right off, and or Laundering scheme?

Sounds about right

He priced himself out, other words for ducking

You'd have to be braindead not to recognize what was going on

I dont get it. Retards on Sherdog cry about fighter pay. Then when the winningest champ in ufc asks for a payday, hes pricing himself out aka ducking.

Lol no winning on Sherdog. At least not with the morons at least.

He didn't stick around to fight anyone in a higher weight class, let alone TJ. He ran away. He could have said, "I want to test myself at a higher weight class before I fight TJ." Everyone would have accepted that. But no, can't do that. Let's see if nobody else from 125 moves up after the div closes. If only one does, Mouse's street cred is destroyed. You destroy everyone in your weight class and refuse one fight at a higher div? What kind of b. f'g s is that. No BJ Penn Heart of a Fighter award for you, bud.

He fought most of his career, very successfuly, at 135.

I dont get it. Retards on Sherdog cry about fighter pay. Then when the winningest champ in ufc asks for a payday, hes pricing himself out aka ducking.

Lol no winning on Sherdog. At least not with the morons at least.
Sorry, you get paid for the value you bring in, not for being the "winningest" in a division most people dont even care about

So in other words you haven't read anything about the trade and are talking out of your ass. You could read literally any article breaking down the trade, or better yet, watch the high profile interviews both Askren and DJ and did on Ariel's ESPN mma show (from which the majority of mma news is taken from).

Your complete ignorance is not my problem.

Fuck off i watched the areil show with askren and dj and they made no mention of it being all on DJ. why doin't you post a link and prove what youre saying or get the fuck off your sopabox you cocksucker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back